"Do you like me?"

Avas POV
Drew and I make our way to his room. He said he needs to change first so He can make sure that I'm okay. We walk into his room and immediately the scent of Cinnamon suffocates me. I look around the room and see no Pictures or any memoirs of any kind. There is a bed and a couple doors that probably lead too a closet and Bathroom. He has the same white sheets like me and his room is very tidy.

I walk around the room staring at everything. I finally work up the courage to ask "Why don't you have anything in here?"

"I don't really like putting my life on display in here. I mean it's really just a bedroom." He States.

I nod my head. I look over at him to see him walking into his closet. I lay down on the bed. I look over at the closet too see him walking out With his shirt off. I examine his torso and see his 6 pack bulging while his biceps look humongous.

I sit up with my elbows. I continue to stare while biting my lip. I look him up and down when I meet his eyes staring back at me. I turn my head in embarrassment feeling my face flush.

Drew throws his head back with laughter.

"You like what You see?" He cackles.

"It's not Funny!" I exclaim.

Drew keeps laughing. While avoiding eye contact with Drew I make my way too leave. As I put my hand on his door handle Drew grabs my hand and spins me around. He puts his hand on my waist leaning me against the door. I keep my gaze down too the ground.

"Look at me Ava." He whispers. I nod my head No.

"Look at me" He speaks normal. I slowly put my head up resting my eyes on his. We stand there staring at each other for what feels like forever. He suddenly picks me up bridal style.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I exclaim giggling

He walks over too the bed and sits down with me still in his arms. The warmth from his touch feeling amazing. After a few seconds of contemplation I decide to relax. I look back at Drew to see him smiling.

"What's so Funny Tough Guy" I question mockingly

"You are! You are so nice and Kind. I've never felt like this before." He whispers

"What are you talking about?" I whisper intrigued. I look at him closely now and see happiness and Lust in his eyes.

"Does he like me back?" I thought

"Ava I really like you! I dont know if you feel the same but it feels so different when I'm with you!" He states.

He slowly moves his head closer to mine. I put a hand on his chest. As we are inches apart he puts his forehead against mine leaving it there. We both sit there enjoying the moment when we hear a knock on the door.

Disappointed, Drew sighs and puts me down on the bed. Before he could get up I grab his hand stopping him. He look at me confused. I put my hands lightly on his neck while planting a small kiss on his cheek. He slowly puts his hand over his cheek smiling. He blushes. I slightly chuckle. He gets up and opens the door.

"Hey Chloe what's up?" He says

"I'm looking for Ava do you know where she is?" She questions.