(idk man)

A/N
Once again my friend helped me with this chapter so i know their @ is in the last chapter but i'll @ them again anyways.
Follow them > boogytimee

David POV
I was going into everyones tents to wake them up and as soon as i walked into Max and y/n's i saw this...

(Still Davids pov)I was so happy to see Max getting along with other campers, i don't know for sure but it looks like y/n was crying as she (still) had puffy red eyes and by the looks of it Max was comforting her

(Still Davids pov)
I was so happy to see Max getting along with other campers, i don't know for sure but it looks like y/n was crying as she (still) had puffy red eyes and by the looks of it Max was comforting her. I was so happy i had to tell Gwen so we can put it on our board of achievements, after i brought Gwen over she was silently fan girling over how cute they looked and i'm pretty sure she took a picture which was either for blackmailing or just to look over it and fan girl about it again.

Your POV
I was slowly waking up but my eyes were still closed i couldn't ignore the feeling of being watched i slowly opened my eyes adjusting ti the light and saw "GWEN" i yelled, she was taking photos of Max and i, i looked over at Max who had his arm around me i sighed in relief as he was still sleeping but that didn't last very long within a few seconds he was up an tackling Gwen trying to steal her phone and delete the photos, to be honest i didn't really care that Gwen took photos and i didn't care Max was tackling Gwen the only thing i cared about was sleep i slowly fell back asleep lying down on my bed, well until Nikki ran into the tent and jumped on my i got scared and jumped up i looked at my clothes that were now all muddy, Nikki must have been rolling around in mud again, i got up and went to my bag to look for a spare change of clothes but i didn't have anything because i had to change last night due to the rain, my pants weren't muddy and i was wearing a hoodie so it was only the hoodie that got dirty, i turned around to see Max still tackling Gwen and Nikki had already left the tent (David left a while ago) i quickly ran over to Max's bag and saw he had a bunch of the same hoodies i took my hoodie off and chucked it in my bag i turned back to Max's bag, grabbed a hoodie from it and put it on. I turned around to see if Max had given up on getting Gwen's phone and he had, he turned to me while Gwen was walking out the tent, Max looked at me up and down before shrugging and packing up his stuff getting ready to head back to camp.

Sorry this is a short chapter i'm currently working on another one that i will publish today, the next chapter is going to be parents day and i wanted to have it separate to this one.