(seriously i dont know what to name these)

Your POV
Ever since Max hugged me a few hours ago he had been avoiding me, i don't know why he was but i missed his company. I've got an idea i could ask David if i could move into Max's tent so there will be times it's impossible to avoid me and i could finally talk to him.

David POV
I was sitting on the couch in the councillors cabin thinking of what camp activities we could do tomorrow when i heard a knocking on the door, i got up and i saw Y/N "what are you doing here Y/N" i asked with a smile on my face, they asked if they could change their tent and share one with Max, they didn't give me a specific reason as to why they wanted to do this but i agreed anyway, i didn't ask Max for permission to share with Y/N because i had assumed that Y/N had already asked him so of course i let them share a tent.

your POV
I was glad David let us share a tent without questioning me, if he did i don't know what i would have said. I skipped over to my old tent and collected all my stuff then i walked over to Max's tent and peeked in... oh good he's not in here so i can put everything away without him trying to stop me. Just as i finished doing everything Max walked in "What the fuck are you doing" he spat out looking a little pissed "i-uh.... i wanted to move away from the others because they're too loud and your tent was the furthest away soo i guess we're tent buddied now?" i felt bad for lying but i can't tell him the truth he would probably try to get rid of me. "whatever" he said.

Max POV
I knew Y/N was lying but i didn't say anything because i was too tired "Can you get out so i can change" i asked her, she walked out, i wasn't actually getting changed i only needed to take off my hoodie and go to bed, and that's exactly what i did i did't bother telling her to come back in the more time away from her the better,i slowly fell asleep cuddling Mr.Honeynuts.

Your POV
It's been an hour since Max said he was going to change, and then i remembered, once Niel, Nikki and i went to wake up Max and he doesn't change to sleep he just takes his hoodie off. I quietly walk back into the tent and see Max fast asleep i really hope he's actually sleeping, i grab my spare change of clothes that i sleep in from my bag and quickly change into them, i grab Duggy from in my bag and go to sleep cuddling him.

In the morning i open my eyes to see two big mint green orbs looking at me, Max, i sit up almost bumping his head with mine not realising how close his face was to mine "BITCH, THE FUCK YOU DOING" i screamed pushing him away, i could feel my face heating up, "David told me to wake you up" he said looking away, i swear i could see his face turning a bright pink.

After changing and going outside

Once i was outside i saw that all the campers were there, it seems they were waiting for me, which they were, "alright, now that everyone is here we're going on a hike in the woods today and we will stay overnight, you will have to stick with your tent buddy the entire time" David said in his usual cheery voice, everyone groaned.

3rd Person POV
Since David told us to stick with our tent buddy the entire time you were walking next to Max, as you were walking a thunderstorm appeared, there was a loud bang from the lighting and thunder, you got scared and grabbed onto Max's hand, he squeezed your hand to ensure you it would be fine.....

jkjk

You got scared so you grabbed onto Max's hand but being Max he pulled his hand away "what the fuck dude" he said, "sorry, i got scared i didn't mean to do that" you replied "it's fine... just don't do it again" Max said trying not to raise his voice. You ran up to David hoping he would let you walk with him until the thunderstorm stops, which he did, you walked with David the rest of the way and every time you go scared he would tell that your gonna be fine. Once you got to where you were gonna stay the night you went back to find Max to help him set up your tent together, after everyone set up their tent it was about time to go to bed so everyone went to sleep, the thunderstorm still hadn't stopped and you had no one to comfort you, you looked into your bag for Duggy but you realised you forgot to bring him, being so scared of the storm you start rocking back and forth in your bed crying. Max turns around "stop crying dickhead" he said throwing Mr.Honeynuts at you, you don't know if he meant to do that or not but you used that as a chance to quickly fall asleep cuddling it, Max then realised what he did and got up to take it from you, he saw you sleeping peacefully with Mr.Honeynuts but that didn't stop him from taking him back he gently grabs Mr.Honeynuts from out of you hands and falls back asleep hoping you stay asleep.