He is a ghost?!

You go to put your hand on his shoulder only for it to go through again "your-your not real" you say stepping back in shock "i am real, sort of" Jasper said awkwardly giggling a little. he had some kind of attachment to you even though he's only ever seen you twice. Just as you were about to ask him questions on how you go through him you hear two familiar voices calling out to you you turn around and see Max and David as soon as you turn back to Jasper to say bye he had disappeared.... "AGAIN" you yelled but not in an angry voice just in a confused voice, Max and David heard you yell and ran over to you "Y/N are you okay?!" the two boys asked looking worried "yea" you turned around to where Jasper was before he disappeared "i'm fine" you said turning back to the boys, "let's just go" you said walking past the boys to get onto a canoe.

Once you get back to your tent at camp you remember that once Max, Nikki and Niel went to spooky island without you since you were sleeping, so you got up and walked to Max's tent "Max, are you there?" you say standing outside his tent "mhhh, go away" he said sounding sad "Max, are you okay?" you say "I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY" Max screams at you, you almost start crying but you hold your tears back and say "Max,i'm coming in" you the. walk into his tent and see him sitting on his bed digging his head in his legs "Max?" you say looking worried "what do you want?" he said "Max look at me" you said in a gentle voice "no" he said you go up to him and lift his head up slowly to see him crying you sit next to him with your arm around him "Max, you know you can talk to me about anything" you say.

Max POV

"you know you can talk to me" i heard her say in her gentlest voice, i looked up at her to see she was holding back tears "Y/N, you okay?" i asked, she looked at me all confused "uh- never mind then" i said afraid she'll cry more if i tell her, i'm not good at comforting people so if she bursts out in tears i won't know what to do and she won't like me anymore and then i'll lose her forever.....

Y/N POV

Max looked zoned out and worried "Max?" i said "mm" he replied "are you good" i said actually worried about him "i'm fine" he said, there was silence for a few minutes and then.... "actually no, i'm not fine" *insert Max telling about all his problems because i'm lazy* "i'm so sorry all these things has happened to you, it sounds hard" i said as i looked up at him with his red puffy eyes from crying and tears still running down his face "would you like me to get you a coffee" you asked "no...." he said "but can i have a hug, i'm really in need for one right now" he mumbled "what was that" i said "can i have a hug" he said more clearly "of course you can" i tell him, we had a long hug since he really needed one. He told me not to tell anyone in his usual voice, i'm just glad he's back, when Max is sad he can be very clingy, there is nothing wrong with that it just gets annoying from time to time.

Once i get back to my tent i remembered what i was gonns ask Max before i decided to comfort him, "oh well" i said, i'll just ask him tomorrow.