first few days

A/N there will probably be a lot of spelling mistakes because i turned auto correction off but i have tried to keep all my spelling correct.

"Y/N THE BUS IS HERE" your mum yells out to you, you slowly walk downstairs "do i have to go?" you complain to your mum which she replies with "yes, you need to get out more" you curse under your breathe not wanting your mum to hear you.

when you walk into the bus you see two other kids sitting on opposite sides of the bus you sat far away from the both of them as you are feeling anxious. the bus starts to slow down as you arrive at the camp, you see a tall red head man running to the bus you flinch as he gets run over, you get up and stand at the door whilst the old man says "kids are here". you amd the two others get off the bus, you stand there awkwardly as the man who you assume is the councillor greets the other two kids. "um hel-hello" you say feeling more anxious than you have ever been, the councillor turns around to face you "oh, im so sorry i didnt see you there you must be Y/N, im David nice to meet you" David said feeling guilty (or whatever that emotion thing is called).

Spooky island

its been a few days and youve become louder, you're in a friend group with Niki, Niel and Max.
Y/N pov
we all decided to play some truth or dare before we had to go to sleep, Niki went first she looked around at everyone and said "MAX truth or dare?" Max then replied with "truth"
"do you LIKE like someone?" Niki asked "wha- pfff no eww" Max replied sounding a little sus he then turned to me "Y/N truth or dare?" you replied with "dare" okay then, i dare you to row over to spooky island ans stay there for ten whole minutes "bett" you said as you all jumped up and ran to the canoes. they all helped prep the canoe, once that was finished you hopped in and started rowing.
3rd person pov
once you got there you were about to explore the house and then you remembered that apparently the quartermaster does some sort of sex shit in the dungeons not wanting to theink about it you ran the other way and found a bench infront of some bushes, you were sitting there peacefully staring at the stars until you heard something, you heard footsteps coming from behind you you turn around and see a boy arounf your age walking up to you "hey duderino" you heard him say "he-hello" not sure whether you should be scared or not "my name is Jasper, what are you doing here so late at night?" he asked "i- i came here bec-because it was a d-dare" you said not sure why your scared because he seems friendsly. You and Jasper randomely fell into a conversation. after a while you heard someone calling your name "Y/N, Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" it was Max, Niki and Niel you turned to look at them and as soon as you looked back to Jasper he was gone "jasper?" you whispered quietly "Y/N THERE YOU ARE, its been an hour" Max said looking a little worried "and Max was so worried about you" Niki added on "I WAS NOT" Max said blushing a bit.

when you go back to your tents you couldnt sleep, all you could think about was that Jasper boy, eventually you got to sleep but when it was about midnight you heard someone say your name you woke up but noone was there they sorta sounded likeJasper though. once it was morning you woke up to quiet voices (or not so quiet since it woke you up) it was Max, Niel and Nikki "Y/N are you okay?" you heard Max say, you yawned and stretched to wake yourself up properly and looked confused "what?" you asked "you were talking in your sleep" Nikki said "i was, what was i saying?" you asked you were saying stuff like 'Dont go' 'stay with me' 'come back' "oh" you said, just before you could start thinking about your dream David came and told us to go have breakfast.