Chapter 21

⚠️- sexual assault

I walked back out to class 3a outside. They were all surrounding Shigaraki and Aizawa asking them questions.
"What happened?"
"Will Y/n get into trouble?"
"Who was that girl?"
"Is she ok?"
"So what happened was" I started from behind them. They instantly span around "Mr Thompson is a pedo and I killed him, no I'm not in trouble, and that girl will be fine"
"So you're not going to be fired?" Tjay asked.
"No I'm not" I said.
"Ok good" he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Mhmm" I smiled at him "well I have to go" I said.
"Why?" He shot up again.
"I have to go do my job" I laughed "I'll see you guys later though"
"But whyyy" he whined.
"Because that's what I'm here for everyday" I chuckled.
"Fine" he shoved me over "go do your job or whatever" he rolled his eyes.
"Byee" I turned around to leave.
"YOOO GO CHANGE" he yelled.
"Y/n please" Shigaraki stared at me.
"Both of you, suck my dick" I laughed and continued walking.
"Damn" Bakugou said under his breathe. I span around and everyone was staring at him "I'M SO SORRY" he put his hands up.
"Mhmm" I went back into the building.

I walked down to my office. I lightly knocked on the door.
"Sweetie its me" I said "can I come in?" I heard footsteps and then the door unlocked. I opened it and walked in.
"My name is Favour, by the way" she sat back down in the comfort corner with a large blanket over herself. My laptop was set up with a few snacks around.
"Its great to meet you Favour" I sat next to her "I'm so sorry about what happened"
"I-it's fine" her voice cracked.
"We don't need to talk about what happened now" I rubbed her back "we will get through this together"
"T-thank you" tears started forming in her eyes.
"No problem" I hugged her tightly. She broke down my arms. I stayed silent and comforted her. Eventually she stopped crying and fell asleep on my chest. I allowed it and rubbed her back as she slept.

The bell for second period rang waking her up.
"I'm so sorry" she shot up from my chest embarrassed.
"It's fine" I smiled "so how are you feeling?, would you prefer to stay here for the day, or go back to lesson or just go home?"
"I'd prefer to go home but I take the bus" she slumped down.
"I'll take you" I stood up and walked over to my purse.
"Are you serious?" Her eyes lit up.
"Yeah, I need to talk to your parents or carers too" I picked up my keys "let's go get your stuff then I'll take you home" she nodded and we left my office.

We walked down to her class. Favour knocked and Midnight opened the door.
"Oh are you ok?" She asked "you just disappeared"
"Mhmm" Favour lied.
"She's going home" I said.
"Oh ok" Midnight walked back into the classroom and we followed "Y/n..."
"Yeah" I looked at her.
"You know the tag is still on the jumpsuit right?" Midnight said.
"Where?" I checked the obvious places.
"Let me get it" she got closer and broke it off.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"No pro- OMG" she gasped.
"What's wrong?"
"That was £250?" She showed me the price tag.
"Yeah" I shrugged.
"You got money like that?" She smirked.
"Yeahhh" I smiled. We both busted out laughing.
"I have my stuff now" Favour walked over to me.
"Ok great, lets go" I walked over to the door. I held the door for her and she walked through. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

"Do you need to talk to my parents?" Favour asked awkwardly.
"Yeah, are they not home right now?" I asked.
"They are but I don't think they're able to talk to you"
"What do you mean by that?"
"They aren't always in the right head space to talk to people" she looked me up and down "please change if you're going to talk to them"
"Huh?"
"Omg no, I'm so sorry that sounded so rude"
"Its fine don't worry but why?"
"My uh dad, he-"
"Enough said" I stopped her "can we quickly get something from outside?"
"Yeah sure" we walked outside.

Class 3a were still training outside but they all turned to face us.
"You Ok babe?" Shigaraki walked over to us.
"Can I borrow your shirt?" I asked.
"Um sure" he took it off. His vest slightly lifted revealing his v-line. I quickly pulled it down "thank you" he laughed and gave me the shirt. I quickly put it on. It covered my torso and most of my ass.
"Thank you" I kissed his cheek "is this good?" I asked Favour.
"Honestly" she sighed "my father would still sexualise you even if you were dressed like a nun"
"Oh wow" Shigaraki said.
"Mhmm" Favour huffed.
"Its fine, I can handle it" I sighed "let's go" we turned around and went back into the building.