Is this the end?

Melody and Storm fused back together and let [Y/N] took control. She is now searching for her other friends that landed not far away from her. 

"Poppy? Branch? Hickory? Anyone here?" [Y/N] said quietly, not wanting to wake up the little techno troll in her arm.

She suddenly heard a yelp and saw Branch getting drag away. 

"Branch!" [Y/N] ran into the bushes before she realize that Branch is wrapped up like a present. She cover her mouth and laughed.

The Kpop trolls and Reggaton trolls did a dance battle, it ended up with Branch getting to dance along, tied up, dance and tied up again.

[Y/N] just enjoy the show in front of her.

The two troll gang just asked if they could split Branch while he jumped away and that's [Y/N] cue to reveal herself.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Branch might die if you do that." The trolls immediately turn their head towards the girl.

"It's you! You're the one getting tied onto the couch by Barb!" on of the Kpop troll exclaimed.

"Yep."

"What?! But you're with me and Poppy the whole time!" Branch said. 

"And yes. I am."

"Then who was that with Barb?" 

"Remember I told you about my sisters? Yeah that's one of them, her name is Storm. Andddd there's our ride to save Poppy." The hot air balloon landed in the middle on the ground as they all get on.

-Time skip brought you by the [Y/N] Protection Squad-

Poppy is now at the volcano teeth cage. Barb came over to talk about them being queen who just wanted to reunited the world.

Poppy: You just want to destroy music!

Barb: No, you want to reunited them and I just help. Btw your little friend escaped and I think she won't come back to help you.

Poppy: Escape? She was with me and Branch the whole time!

Barb: Guess she did hide some secret from you, pop squek, what a sha-

[Y/N] just appear out of nowhere and said.

"Sorry girls, hate to interrupt but *pulled out glasses and wore it* I think your show is starting, Barb. I would not like to keep the fans waiting, we don't know what they would do."

Barb want to say something about this but [Y/N] just pushed the troll on stage and yeet the guitar to her.

"Chop, chop! The show is starting. Oh and Poppy?" 

Poppy just look beyond confuse now.

"I did told you about my elements and my sister, right? The one who got caught was Storm so don't worry. I'm busting you out of here. "

Three seconds later, Poppy is out the cage which was destroyed by Light. Barb is already doing her show as the "deadly" rock guitar is being present to her. 

Branch being the stupid idiot of the group came through the sky with the hot air balloon along with the other two troll tribes. 

"DUDE! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU! DRAMATIC ENTERENCE?! I TOLD YOU TO SNEAK IN!!" [Y/N] scold from the walkie talkie. 

"Alright I see that Branch got turned into the rock zombie. The other tribe too... Poppy wear this and go destroy the guitar once you're free from the rock." [Y/N] hand Poppy a pair of earpod since she don't want her to stuff gumdrop in her troll ears.

[Y/N] jumped down onto the stage and got shocked by the guitar. The crowd gasped since the only human in this place is getting turn into rock zombie

[This is the clothes you're wearing after you came out of the rock or choose anything you like]

[Y/N] eyes are now glowing red like any other rock zombies, she wearing the clothes above [or something you like] while standing still on the stage.

But don't let that fool you, readers. 

She's still [Y/N] and is still taking control of the body even after the wardrobe change.

'Dang, I look good in this.' this girl is faking that she got turn into a rock zombie.

-A mini timeskip-

Poppy slam the guitar, breaking the spell that was cast on the leaders. They all look at their now grey skin color, they all look sad to see they lose their colors.

Poppy look confuse on why [Y/N] still have her color while [Y/N] look around the grey crowd.

-More timeskip!!!!!!-

[Y/N] notice Cooper's heart is glowing and grab a mic, putting the sound to full volume.  Prince D then join in doing some beatbox. A few inspiring speech later, the whole tribe start singing.

[Y/N] smile as she join in the song as well.

-More time skip!!!!!!-

"Glad to see you all are together in harmony now!" [Y/N] exclaimed.

After the whole 'history repeats itself' thing, the tribe ame together and host a party. 

Poppy: We couldn't done it without you!

[Y/N]: Awww, that's sweet.

[Y/N] felt a tug on her clothes and look down to see a branch-like hand [not the actual branch] is grabbing her clothes and pulled her into a portal.

"POPPY, THIS TREE BRANCH IS KIDNAPPING ME!!! HELP!" then she disappear along with the portal.

[Thanks for reading! Hope you all like it!]