The adventure to Bergen's Town

Poppy ask some question about [Y/N] as they walked to their destination.

"Do you have powers?"

"Of course. Fun fact, the person that talk to your dad, wasn't me. That was my element sister Earth."

"Cool! But then where were you?"

"In hell. I went there to visit my friend Charlie. I feel like you two would be good friends. Even though she's the princess of hell she's very kind and love to sing!"

"She sounds nice! I would love to meet her one day!"

"Maybe I'll bring you to meet her after we save your friends."

"You mean our friends!"

"I don't think they trust me yet."

"Ok! New plan!" Poppy took out her scarp book and start making some trolls and [Y/N] made from papers.

"We'll save our friend from the bergens and we bring them back to trolls village! Then you'll be know as a hero for saving them and every troll will trust you! Simple!" The card had the snack pack and some random trolls under the card.

On top of it is a mini paper [Y/N] and the word "You're a hero!" behind her. Poppy hand it to [Y/N] and she gladly accept the gifts. The word did trigger some memory about her friend Blitzo though.

"Now all we have do is get to bergen town. Without getting eaten..." Poppy trailed off. The book that she was holding reveal a small poppy getting eaten by the bergen.

And [Y/N] patted her shoulder to courage the troll.

"Poppy!" [Y/N] jumped down and used her wind power to landed safely on the ground.

She heard some sounds behind her and throw a dagger at it's direction. It hit one of the spiders and glitter spill out from it's body.

'Weird. Oh well it's better than blood I guess.' [Y/N] took out her other daggers and tied them up with some strings.

"This should do the trick! Now be gone!" [Y/N] swing her daggers and slice off one of the legs. The spiders paused for a second before they all charge at the girl.

[Y/N] doge their attacks by jumping onto one of the spider and stab it's head. She also notice Branch behind some leaves.

"Branch! Poppy is in the net, help me check up on her!" the she turn back to the spider.

Branch ran straight to check on Poppy while [Y/N] kept stabbing those spiders. After that she grab the bodies and throw them into the caves which turn out to be a creature as well.

"Get back up again! Branch, I knew you would come!" Poppy said after she woke up.

"Poppy, next time don't eat random food you found." [Y/N] said.

[Time skip brought you by Author laziness]

After the night pass, they all went to the multi-tunnel. But only one of them would lead them to the bergen's town while the others lead to certain deaths- at least that's what the cloud says.

Branch pulled Poppy aside telling her that it's not a good idea to trust the cloud.

"Like I mean who wear socks with no shoes?" 

[Y/N] just went over to the cloud and look at it for a second before walking into the tunnel that leads to bergen's town. Poppy notice and ran up to her.

"[Y/N]!! Waittttt!!!"

"POPPY!" Branch said while running after the troll. 

A few minutes later, they reach the bergen's town.