The beginning of the story

[Y/N] had became a famous popstar name "The Devil" after her show that was hosted at a random park. She play the guitar that Light made and boom she went famous through a video.

[Flashback]

[Y/N] was walking down the street with her "care package" aka a case with a home-made guitar along with microphone and a stand.

'Why did I agree to do this again TvT' she thought before settle down at a park. [Y/N] took out the guitar and mic before she start strumming her guitar. 

[Heads up for those people who use these instruments, I might have a few mistakes here and there since I never play any of them before except the flute that was taught by my school] 

[Video is not mine]

As the girl is singing people in the park came to see who sang such beautiful song and there's [Y/N] sat on of the bench, singing.

Some people took out their phones and started recording  the show and a few days later she receive a bunch of emails from companies. 

And [Y/N] almost burnt her hand from how hot the computer became. It's worst than burning her hand on a stove. 

"Someone get the water- NO WAIT-!" and the computer drown to it's death. R.I.P computer, it was a great friend.

Anyway, [Y/N] got a job as a popstar and she has been like that ever since. 

[Back to present]

A loud music can be hear in the background and there's [Y/N] standing on the stage blasting the music to it max volume that even the peoples in Mars could hear them.

"Good evening dear fans! I hope you all are hype for tonight's party!"

[I'm too lazy to write the lyrics]

After the party ended, [Y/N] return home and plopped herself onto the bed.

"Ughhhhh I'm tired..." [Y/N] said after she split her other siblings out to do their own things.

"You still have to bath, [Y/N]. Maybe I'll binge some movie with you afte-" Without a word [Y/N] already finish her shower and is standing right in front of Storm.

"You promise! Now let's search for some movie to watch!" Poor Storm doesn't know what she got herself into.

[Y/N] scroll through the movies they could watch and found the movie "Trolls" She watch the whole movie while screeching when she first saw Creek.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THESE KIND OF TROLL EXSIT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" she screech. 

After finishing the whole movie and disappoint when Branch got friendzone by Poppy, [Y/N] found the second movie "Trolls World Tour" and finish it as well.

  "That was one heck of an adventure, right Sto-" [Y/N] notice the girl is sleeping and left to get some blankets and put it over the girl.

"Good night everyone." [Y/N] said to her other siblings/elements before fell asleep on her own bed.