Meeting the Trolls

"...ke up. ...ake up! WAKE UP [Y/N]!" a voice yelled.

"I'm awake!" then she got water splash at her.  

"Blegh! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" [Y/N] said after she finish spitting the water. She turn to look at her sister which is Water who did this to her. 

"You ain't waking up for another hour and a half if I don't do this to you. Plus we don't even know where the hell are we!" Water shouted before her time is up and she fuse back with [Y/N].

'Wut? Where the hell are we?!' [Y/N] thought and notice the green surround her. 

.

.

.

Green.

Too much green.

Master Wu: Your element power is... Green.

 Wait, where did that came from.

[Y/N] look at her clothes which just so happen to change into something casual.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Oh of course it had to be something than my old clothes.' [Y/N] thought before she notice some colorful thing in a distance.

"Who is she?"

"Why does she look like that?"

"She's beautiful!"

"Shhh! She might heard us!" 

[Y/N] just turn her head to the direction that she heard the voices anddddddddd there the trolls! I mean- OH MY GOD THERE'S THE CREEP

Aria: CUT! 

Rin: TAKE 2 andddd Action!*clap*

Poppy and the snack pack is there hiding in the bushes, thinking that using a few leaves can hide them from [Y/N]'s vision.

'What. the. hell?' [Y/N] thought.

"Hello, fellow people or trolls, uh... nice to meet you all. Don't be fear since I came with no harm. So yeah." [Y/N] said raising her hand in the air. 

Poppy is the first to come out the bush and introduce herself.

"Hi I'm princess poppy! And you are?" she said reaching out her hand to shake it.

"[Y/N]. Just [Y/N], nice to meet you Poppy." [Y/N] shook the troll's hand. Poppy smile and hug her.

[Y/N] nervously chuckle a bit before Poppy let go of her. 

"And meet my friends that Biggie, Mr Dinkles, Cooper, Guy Diamond, Dj Suki, Satin and Chenille, Creek and that's Branch."

'Oh shit, I am in Trolls World! Can this day get more creepy?' [Y/N] smile and nod as a respond.

Poppy drag the girl to meet her friend which is King Peppy and also invite her to the biggest, loudest and craziest party ever. Of course Branch told them that the Bergens would be there since it THE loudest party they host.

[Y/N] told the princess that she'll think about it before they all left to prepare the party.

"What did I just drag us into?" she asked herself.

[In mind space]

Anime: You guys go, I have no purpose to go out there.

Leaf: Aww but I want you to come!

Quake: No, we're not going either way.

Reverse: Why not?

Earth: Since we already knew what happen I suggest we help them by hiding on the trees. 

Storm: Good idea. Then when the Bergen attack we'll kill it-

Reverse: NO!

Lighting: YES!

Quake: Shut up, both of you! We'll go to the party but we stay undercover. Understood?

They all nodded. 

Quake: Good.