The Techno Trolls

"There was three friends, one name Poppy." 

Paper Poppy: Hey Branch!

"And one named Branch."

Paper Branch: What's up?

"The other one name [Y/N]"

Paper [Y/N]: Hello!

"Poppy became queen, Branch found his true color, [Y/N] earn the trolls trust and they became best friends. Boom. Pretty cute right? Not to me though, I'm the type of cloud that is more into... this sort of thing" said the cloud guy, revealing he's sitting on top of a dog.

"Little do they know, that the world is a lot bigger than they knew, like a lot, lot, lot bigger!" 

The cloud guy said before the camera zoom into the techno part of the map.

A few neon fish can be seen swimming into the darkness. A heart can be seen, revealing a few techno trolls swimming towards a reef as the music gets louder.

King Trollex: 🎵One more time. One more time, one more time~🎵 What's up my techno trolls?!

🎵One more time🎵

🎵We're gonna celebrate🎵
🎵Oh yeah, all right🎵
🎵Don't stop the dancing🎵

King Trollex: Tonight is about family, love and music!

The crowd cheered as Trollex turn up the beat.

King Trollex: Come on! Let me see you jump! One, two three four!

The crowd jumped and getting ready for the drop.

King Trollex: And get ready for the drop! You ready, little buddy?

TBDB: Let's do this King Trollex!

King Trollex: Wait for it!

TBDB: Come on!

King Trollex: Wait for it!

TBDB: Yes!

Trollex disappears and reappear under a baby techno troll.

"Wait for it!"

He reappear in front of the camera upside down.

"Wait for it!" 

Trollex then swam around the dj booth while saying, "Wait for it!"

TDBD: Come on!

A female techno troll: Just do it already!

The lights are flashing rapidly as Trollex raised his hand and sing.

 🎵One more time!🎵 then he drop the beat successfully.

🎵Music's got me feeling so free🎵
🎵We're gonna celebrate🎵
🎵Celebrate and dance so free🎵
🎵Gonna party all night🎵
🎵One more time🎵
🎵One more time, we're gonna celebrate🎵
🎵Oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing🎵

Trollex then notice a figure are coming closer from a distance. 

🎵Oh yeah, all right🎵
🎵Don't stop the-🎵

The music got cut off making the crowd stop cheering and look at their king in confusion.

King Trollex: Don't worry, everybody. We'll get back to the party in a minute. Let me just take care of this real quick.

He swam in front of the weird looking fish as it open the mouth. 

"Heyyyy, man! King Trollex of the Techno Troll, right?" the troll asked.

"Yes. Who's asking?"

"Queen Barb... of the Hard Rock trolls? And I'm here to take your string bro." the troll who is now know as Queen Barb said.

 This made Trollex alert since the string is important to each tribe.

King Trollex: If we lose our string we lose our music.

Barb make some bleep and bloops noise, making fun of the Techno music. 

"Yeah, that's not music. You want to hear some real music?" she smirk before yelling "ROCKERS!" 

Trollex widen his eye in fear as he saw more fish bus appear from the shadow and every trolls held a guitar, ready to play it at their queen's command.

Five seconds later, they started singing. 

🎵Here I am!🎵
🎵Rock you like a hurricane!🎵

Barb sent a strong sound wave towards the coral and break it in half. This made a certain short-temper girl want to charge at the queen

"LET ME AT HER!!" A voice shouted out. The two turn to the voice revealing a girl who wears a red jacket over her grey shirt and is being held back by another girl who just looks calm.

Hint: It's one of the first born sibling and the seven elements in the group.   

It was Storm being held back by Water who was watching from a distance until her sister decided to make a scene. This would be a different scenerio if Quake is here though. 

Barb took the advantage that Trollex is distracted and order her minions to grab the string. Not on Storm watch though, this girl swam over and block the rock trolls from getting near the king.

"Go! I'll distract them!" Storm said. Water just sigh as she use her power to help the techno trolls who are getting taken away by the rock trolls.  

Trollex had no idea who this girl is and why is she and her companion helping him but he swam away to help his citizen anyways. 

The rock trolls kept blasting sound waves at the techno trolls while Water is trying her best protecting them. Some got capture while the king tried to evacuate them as soon as possible. 

Storm kept Barb busy, not noticing one of the rock trolls already sneak the techno string back to their fish bus.

"Thanks for the string bro! And I'll be taking her!" Storm got tied up and brought into the fish bus. Water widen her eye as the fish close up it's mouth with the string and Storm in it.

Trollex was about to get taken away too until Water blasted the rock trolls and the fish bus a miles away from them. 

King Trollex: Thank you...uh...

Water: Water. They got your string and Storm. I'll go check if there's any survivor.

Water look over to the damaged that was caused by Barb and soften when she saw a small green techno troll hiding behind one of the corals.

Water swam over to the child and kneel in front of the child who look afraid at first but then swam over to the girl's embrace.

Water: There, there. I won't hurt you. 

Water is not the motherly-type when coming to babysitting, maybe Quake's personally did rub off her. After calming the young troll down, she face the king.

"We need to warn the others about this, my sister Rev can help return this place to normal. You can join me if you want, Trollex."