Meet the Funk Trolls- oh wait is that Storm?!

Hickory busted the pop trolls out of the jail. [Y/N] saw this and told King Trollex to catch up. Trollex feeling a bit dry from the sun, tried his best to catch up to the girl. [Y/N] turn into Water and made a water house.

"This is the best I can come up with... for now. Wait up, Poppy!" Water told Trollex to get on it and follow the pop trolls.

 Wait up, Poppy!" Water told Trollex to get on it and follow the pop trolls

[Just pretend that is [Y/N]] 

-Storm POV-

'So far no trolls is here. Guess they're at the volcano why do I get this feeling that I been to one before?' 

[Meanwhile in other universe [Y/N] [L/N] Pov]

"*sneeze* Huh, it must been cold today."  

Luna just tossed her a jacket.

[Back to Storm]

"Hey you! Where are we going now?" the rock trolls just ignore me.

I sigh and asked a bit louder this time. "CAN SOME TROLL TELL ME WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" 

Carol just told me that they're heading to a place call "Vibe City" 

-[Y/N] POV-

Your horse ran behind the pop trolls as the country trolls went to catch them including Delta.

One of Branch's foot got caught by the beard and he grabbed onto Mr Dinkles. Delta also put Clamper to chase them as well, who is now holding onto Branch with her teeth. 

Water just ignore his screams. 

[Mind space]

Flare: I feel like something bad is going to happen later  

Melody: Same here

Wind: Oh look there's the cliff!

[Back to reality]

They made it to the cliff.

Hickory: Well, I hope Pop trolls and you girl can swim.

Water just use the water below and made a double slide one that leads to the ground and the other one into the river. Trollex, Water and the kid slide down into the river while the others landed on the ground.

After that, the slide disappear into thin air while Water turn back into [Y/N] and is now floating on the water like a dead body that was throw into the river.

Trollex: [Y/N]? Are you okay? Hello? Guys, I think [Y/N] is dead!

Poppy: What?!

Branch: We need to get her out of the water now!

[Y/N] got drag onto the shore by Poppy and Hickory. And they waited for the girl to wake up. [Y/N] woke up but her eyes wasn't her normal [E/C] instead it is grey color and stood up after pulling her glasses out from her pocket and wore it.