Chapter 8 - A PIECE OF THE GAME

Start from the beginning

She could literally feel her heart skip a beat as she saw him leaning on the door with both his hands inside his pockets. The tiny rays of the sun illuminated his skin and it made him look more golden to her. More god-like sent from the heavens.

His eyes bore on her like they had no plans of letting her out of his sight. That stare alone sent a silly chain of chills to her spine, one that's in a good way.

She smiled as she basked her eyes in his beauty.

"She is."

"Is this your first time seeing it?"

She nodded as he started walking towards her.

"I hope you'll love it. I'll get back here in about ten minutes so we could go."

"Okay."

Just when she thought their conversation has come to an end, he suddenly reached for her waist and wrapped his arms around it. She surrendered to the heat that started to creep in her body as he never took his eyes off her. His thumb started to caress her cheeks, feeling as though memorizing the entire shape of her face.

"I hope I am making you happy right now."

"You are."

"That's good to know." his face started to get closer and closer to hers. She could feel his breath against her face and a tiptoe could already cross all boundaries they've secretly set for each other.

"Why do you keep making me feel this way?"

"Feel what?"

"Like I'm the only woman in this world." she could feel her entire weight be leaning in his arms, willing to fall even if he's not ready to catch her.

"Because right now, you are.. the only one that matters for me."

She was silenced by the soft caress of his lips against hers. She could not fully say it was a kiss, it was barely touching hers, it was simply hesitating, feeling how soft her lips could be.

"But I don't want to cross this line yet. At least not now." slowly, he lifted her back up and helped her stand up straight.

All of a sudden she felt like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown right at her to help her get back to reality. Of course. He has all of these barriers up and she definitely might not be the woman who could have them plowed down.

She fixed herself as she turned her back on him and closed her eyes.

A strange tingling sensation started to fill her senses and she could not define what it was. A discovery of how her body reacts with his every touch.

"Get ready in ten?"

She nodded with her back still turned away from him. She took a deep breath and tried her best to relax her mind and her body. All of this is a strange thing for her. She's not someone who has all the possible experience that someone could have yet she will still allow herself to feel it. It's something new yet she knows, within her, it simply is part of what she's supposed to be as a woman.

She just hoped she could totally take control of how every inch of her body feels when Keld starts invading them.

In about ten minutes, she was already set to go out. She wore a simple floral mini dress that fitted Paris' beautiful weather.

Keld was already in front of the limo waiting for her to come down.

As she stepped out of the villa, she saw him look at her from head to toe. His eyes fluttered like a butterfly's wings as he took a real good look at her.