Queen of the Sirens

The pirates made their way all the way to the top of this strange structure they were in, solving puzzles along the way to fill the room with water and bring them further up. They also battled several creatures on the way there. Once they arrived at the top however, they found in a little altar room with opening to the watery world outside. At first they fought it was glass that separated them but they quickly realised that it was in fact a sort of force field.

"And now?" William asked confused when a shadow moved along the spire on the outside. Several members of the crew nearly pooped their pants when they saw what caused the giant shadow.

The Kraken.

They had only seen the tentacles of the creature up until that moment. Now they saw the full, gigantic body of the beast and the head.The eyes were almost as big as a person and it's mouth was a giant beak, like a bird.

"Is she not beautiful? And eager to play with my greatest prize - a royal gift from Davy Jones himself! Another ship from the world above, soon to be drawn inside the walls of my citadel and consumed. Piece... by... piece. Your own ship will suffer the same fate once we are done with you." said the mysterious voice again.

"One scratch on my ship and I slice you to pieces myself!" Estella shouted out. Her crew was used to this kind of behavior. Normally she was a calm and kind person but when danger lay ahead, she transformed into a warrior.

"Arrogant creature!" remarked the mysterious voice. "Do you believe you can reclaim this sunken Pearl? Have you arrogance enough to believe you humans hold sway over us? Know this, land-dwellers - I am the queen of the Sirens, and this is the true majesty of my domain!"

The Siren Queen. They all heard stories about these creatures. Half human, half fish, like the merfolk. But unlike them, they lured sailors into the depths with their voices.

"I guess this explains the missing merchants ships." Jacob remarked. "And what happened to their crews." The Merchant Alliance had tasked pirates with recovering lost shipments and the manifests of said ships. Indeed, they found them, but without their crews. That wasn't even the weird part, but it was strange that they didn't came back from the Sea of the Damned. Jacob was hit hard by this news, as he had long worked for the company as a representative and knew some of the missing captains personally.

The Siren Queen spoke again. "Your courage has carried you farther than I anticipated, but I will not permit you to desecrate my palace with your presence. Leave the spire immediately and surrender yourself to my Royal Guard. You shall join the others and sing for me... for all eternity!"

"Oi, what's this?" Francois asked and picked something up. It looked like a trident. A bubble emerged from the tip and suddenly shot against the wall at a vast pace.

As the siren warriors began to wait for them outside, everyone took one of the tridents. "A weapons perfect for dealing with them." Jacob said. They all took a deep breath and left the spire, walking through the barrier out into the water.

The pirates fought their way into the citadel, killing more creatures along the way. The voice of the Queen told them that they were 'Ocean Crawlers', former human sailors that were turned into these things. Jacob had to shiver at the thought.

They made his way to a room where a ship was hanging in large chains from the ceiling. What was left of it anyway. The hull was mostly destroyed as well as most of the masts. Only the main deck and the captains cabin remained.

"The vessel that hangs before you is a portent - a vision of what awaits the sunken Black Pearl. Every nail, every plank will be stripped away and repurposed in my design." the Siren Queen said.