"Callum?" I whispered, wondering what he was doing. In a split second, his warmth engulfed me again, every part of his body pressing against mine as he tilted my head all the way up and guided me to wrap my arms around his neck. "Can I open my eyes?"

"Mhm." He muttered. I wanted to but I hesitated for a moment, taking a deep breath before finally doing it. His eyes were hooded and dark, his chest heaving against mine as our breaths mixed from being a mere inch apart.

"I'm going to get that kiss now, sweetheart. Is that okay?" He asked.

I nodded, letting out a surprised gasp when he immediately moved forward and pressed his lips against mine. But it wasn't hard or dominant, he gently licked my lips with his tongue and I opened my mouth to grant him access, it was slow and calming. I pulled him closer and he placed his hands underneath my thighs before pulling me up. I leaned back against the wall, slightly grinding down on his leg that was placed in between mine, hitting the perfect spot each time my hips moved forward.

I rotated them in circular motions, gasping into his mouth as pleasure shot through me each time my clit made contact with his skin. I pulled away, bringing his bottom lip with me by sinking my teeth into it then lightly sucked before letting it out with a pop.

He looked down at my soaking pussy and moved his thigh, replacing it with his hand that rubbed gently. I sighed out in pleasure as he inserted two fingers, slowly moving them in and out of me.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I nodded eagerly at his question. I hadn't had any release in so long that I was more sensitive than ever.

"Please don't stop," I pleaded, closing my eyes as I held onto his shoulders for support.

My core tightened, my hole already tired out as I came apart all over his fingers, screaming in pleasure when he curled them inside me. His movements got harder as I grabbed onto his wrist, falling limp against him from the over-stimulation. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled me away from his chest to conceal my cries of pleasure by pressing his lips against mine.

I moaned into his mouth, my hips bucking as my legs started shaking around him. He pulled them out and gently rubbed my clit, letting me ride my orgasm out smoothly. A smile formed onto my face when my senses were brought down from their high, feeling calmer as he lifted me into his arms and brought me underneath the water again to calm down.

Then I pulled away, "Don't you want-"

He shook his head, "No, don't worry about it, baby. I just want to make you feel good."

I frowned, "I want to make you feel good too."

"I feel good when you feel good." He assured me, "I don't need it, it's okay."

"Are you sure?" I confirmed. He nodded, reminding me that we needed to go get my medication. I rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass really hard. "Ow! What was that for?"

"None of that attitude." He scolded, "You're gonna take those pills with a bigass smile on your face, you understand me?"

"Yeah," I refrained from rolling my eyes again and he let me down, both of us finishing cleaning ourselves off before getting dressed.

I put some light makeup on, some eyeliner, concealer and highlight. I smiled at myself, satisfied, then moved onto my hair, using my straightener to turn them into soft, curled waves.

"Gorgeous." Callum smiled when I came into the room where he was waiting. I smiled, pecking his lips then we got all of our stuff together. I held my gun and knife in hand, a smile forming on my face at the incredible feeling.