I could see that glint in his eyes. He knew what he was doing to me. I gulped, "Good. It feels like I never left." I smiled, trying to shrug him off like I was unaffected.

"Hm, that's good." He said, moving his thumbs closer and closer to my center that was spread apart on top of him. I felt his morning wood on my ass, digging into me teasingly.

Suddenly, Miles jumped onto the bed, catching both of our attention. I smiled as he climbed on top of Callum's stomach and slumped down to lay on him then turned his head to like his face. I laughed as Callum tried blocking his face. That made Miles look over at me and sit up, making Callum groan in pain as Miles's paw dug into his stomach.

I pet his head with one hand as he licked the other as a good morning then kissed him on his head. I climbed off of Callum's lap and walked into the bathroom while he wrestled with Miles. After turning the showerhead on then brushing my teeth, I stripped out of my clothes, a smile coming onto my face at being home again.

I let my hair out of the low ponytail it was in and stepped into the shower, the hot stream of water feeling like a fuzzy blanket surrounding every inch of my body. It fell over my head, making my hair stick to the skin on my back. As always, the feeling grew uncomfortable so I grabbed my shampoo and started washing my hair, following with the conditioner that I ran through the ends of my hair.

I was washing my face, unable to see anything with the soapy substance all over my face when a hand snaked around my waist, making my whole body tense up in fear. He chuckled behind me, making me ease back down and shake my head before placing my face underneath the water to wash everything off.

I turned to him with a glare, he looked down at me with a smirk and puckered up his lips.

"No." I shook my head, "You knew that would scare me, asshole."

He laughed, "I'm sorry, baby, I won't do it again. Give me a kiss."

I stayed put, "You give me a kiss, you're the one that wants it." I shrugged carelessly, pretending his hands caressing my sides didn't make my knees feel weak and my heart race.

"You don't want a kiss?" He squinted his eyes, an amused look on his face as he backed me into the wall, caging me in with both of his hands on the sides of my head. I let out a shaky breath as he closed in on me, his chest pressing against mine, the point of my nipples being tickled by his skin as his fresh breath fanned against my lips.

I avoided his eyes, keeping my head down to look at my hands that were fiddling together nervously until he brought his fingers under my chin and tilted my head back up.

"Close your eyes." He ordered gently. I immediately obeyed, feeling less nervous when I didn't have to look into those dark, daring eyes.

I felt his warmth getting closer as he pulled my hands apart then interlocked his fingers with mine before bringing my arms above my head. He held my wrists together with one hand while he moved the other to my face, caressing my cheek with the back of his finger.

I breathed hard, butterflies filling up my stomach as he went lower and lower until he reached my chest and gave feathered caresses over my nipple. I felt goosebumps appearing all over my body, making me slightly shake. He's never touched me this way before, caresses and gentle rubs instead of going in for it and getting to the point by manhandling me.

He made me want to open my eyes, try and read what he was planning from his face. But I don't think it will end well for me if I open my eyes without his orders.

He removed the hand from my chest but kept his grip firm on my wrists with the other one. I kept adjusting my stance, trying to find a way to ease the tension that grew with each second between my legs.