Join the dark side! Where do I sign up?

Start from the beginning

Mic: I do and I am really happy that you do.

RG: I am glad you brought him to me when you did or he would be dead for sure.

Mic: What happened to him?

Nezu: You said you found him in an alley, correct?

Eraserhead: Yes.

Nezu: Then he must get into a gang fight. He is rather new to the street after all. He couldn't know that there are streets and alleys ruled by gangs.

RG: Sounds plausible. Now let's talk outside. I would rather not wake him up. He needs rest.

Eraserhead: Agree.

I heard the door open and a couple of footsteps before the door was closed again. There was no telling if they would come immediately inside or if someone just forgot something and would come back to get it so I didn't move from where I was until I felt like enough time passed.

They should be gone!

I opened my eyes and jumped out of the bed.

Me : Huh...

I immediately felt something different about my clothes. The problem was that I was shirtless.

Now...

How do I get out of here without anyone noticing?

The windows were locked and I could tell from the where I was that I wouldn't be able to use the window as an escape route not to mention that I was not on the first floor. This made everything a lot harder. Not only that but if I were about to jump and try escaping over the window, I would probably break a bone or even kill myself in the process. This was not optional at all. I wanted to destroy some heroes career after all.

Since this was an infirmary and I was in UA there was a high chance that they would have a spare unform laying there around.

Now where is it!

I know that they have one!

They need to!

My old school had one too!

AH THERE IT IS!

Looking through every shelf and every box, I finally found a pair of UA uniform. Now all I had to do was escape to a toilet, change there and get out unnoticed. Not that hard in theory.

So, I took the uniform and went towards the door before listening to it if the heroes really where not just standing in front of there but I was lucky that they were not and so I slightly opened the door first in order to check if the sight was really clear.

Luck must be on my side for once!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOD/SATAN/OR WHOEVER DID THAT!

Stealth was something I learned really quick since living on the street and so it was not hard to get into the man's restroom. There I went ahead and changed before exiting. I made sure that I didn't looked muddy on the first glimpse. After cleaning my face for a little bit, I just went out and used a couple of stealth techniques to get out of UA.

Vlad King: Why are you not in class?

Me: Don't you see that I was on my way there?

Vlad King: Name and your homeroom teaches name! I will need to report this.

Me: Bakugo Katsuki gen ed first year. Mic-sensei is responsible for us.

Vlad King: Okay now return back to your class.