5. Molestation

In the morning

He opened his eye with a slight headache and find himself beside the girl. He smiled in his own mind after remembering the last wild night.

He gets freshen up and come after some time and find the girl is now wake up and wearing her clothes, she looked at him and smiled and said -- I will remember last night which I spent with you forever in my life...., I never see such an energetic person like you...

Even I like it very much... and for you and for me I want to spend some more nights with you but you know, it will only happen here and that too secretly So will you agree to it? Don't tension about money I will give you a surprise gift which you can't be able to get in your whole life... -- he said while leaning towards her and smiled at her.

Ok done, but talk with my ma'am --she said.

Yeah sure... -- he said.

Ok, I am going, take care, bye-bye, see you in the upcoming night..-- she said.

Wait...where are you going? Come have breakfast... -- he said.

OK sure... And thank you for it.. -- he said smilingly.

OK go and freshen up.... -- he said.

Yeah sure.. -- she said and left to freshen up.

He came downstairs for doing something, he told his barista to made breakfast, and Barista nodded and started to do his job after fifteen minutes breakfast is ready and the barista served the breakfast on the table and left from there after seeing his boss indication, Abhimanyu saw breakfast and he pours a pill in the milkshake and said in his inner mind -- I don't want to take any risk.

She came there wearing the same dress which she wears last night, she saw him at the dining table and took a seat beside him. Both started to eat their breakfast and soon both left from there for their work.

On the other side

Pankti left for her work after doing her all work, Shreeja is making lunch for both of them and Adrija is sleeping like a pig.

Rija....... Wake up..... It's already 10 in the morning.... -- Shreeja cried while making lunch.

Di..2 more minutes...... -- Adrija said in her sleeping voice.

Rija... Rija.... -- Shreeja didn't hear her voice because it was very slow and didn't reach in her ears, and she again cried.

Dii..... Please... Let me sleep..... -- adrija said this time a bit loudly.

OK. Sleep, I'm going...., have your lunch on time because breakfast time is already gone -- Shreeja said while washing the utensils.

Wait... Where are you going? -- Adrija asked while sitting on the bed, her sleep suddenly gone all of sudden after hearing her Di words.

I'm going for an interview, take care of yourself, -- Shreeja said while taking her bag quickly.

What? You are going for an interview and why you didn't tell me before..., what I'll do here alone? -- Adrija asked unbelievably.

Last night you fell asleep quickly, I searched for the various job because for how many days we will sit like this, and I got two-three jobs, I told everything Pankti about this, and in the morning I made a call for the job and they asked me to come within 11 in the morning. -- Shreeja said quickly.

Oh... OK go... I'll also search job for myself -- Adrija said poutedly.

It's not like that Rija... I didn't know that they will ask me to come for an interview today itself... -- Shreeja sad.