3.First meeting

Hey why you called me to come here..., don't you understand that it's over, why you are irritating me...... -- Abhimanyu said.

Abhi... It's a public area... Don't behave like that, what do people think about us? They might think that we are couples and we are fighting for something..... -- a girl said and tried to cling to him.

I don't care about where I'm and what I'm doing and most important thing what people think about us...., and for you, it's better to take this... And leave from here -- Abhimanyu said while greetings his teeth and he forwarded her a bundle of money.

Inside the car Abhinash is sitting, he is Abhimanyu big brother but both are like best buddies, Avinash is a type of person who doesn't like to interfere in others lives, and about his brother he knows how short temper his small brother is and that's why he is here to take control over him when the situation will out of control but for now he is enjoying the fighting very much.

That girl saw the money but she did not like it because for her amount is very less, so again she started her melodrama mode.

we spend very much time in fact nights with each other, then why you are saying that it's got over... Don't you like me same like before, Don't you want to spend your night with me..... -- girl said sadly with her fake tears.

You....... Just go from here nh... I don't like this type of shit when I told you before that for what I'm with you then why are you acting like you don't know anything? you yourself promised me that you only want to spend some time with me and I also agreed to it, but I gave money to you for your time and duty but still, you didn't get satisfied, and now I'm again giving you money for leaving me then why are you doing this types of ridiculous things? you also know that for what we were together and it's got over so take this and leave...... -- this time Abhimanyu shouted at her.

Abhi...... I love you..... Don't say like that.... -- girl cried and showed her crocodile tears.

Wait....-- Abhimanyu said and give her a blank cheque in her hand...., that girl smirked in her mind because all she wanted is this...

Now take this... And enjoy your life... And spare me.... -- Abhimanyu said coldly.

Waaahhh.... Waaaahhhhh..... Use Kiya fake Diya... Kya yeah unwanted thing hai ? ( woww.... Wow........ Used it and then throw it, is she unwanted thing ?) -- a girl came in between all of sudden and said to him.

Abhimanyu removed his goggles and looked at her from top to bottom, he is looking at her like he saw a ghost there...