2.New journey

Adrija and Shreeja both landed at Mumbai airport safely, Adrija is sitting in the waiting room and she is unwrapping the box which Alex gave her, She finally opened the box and smiled brightly because it is a new phone with a new SIM card, she fixed everything quickly and dialed a number after copying it from a small paper, Shreeja is quite suspicious that whom her sister is calling, she finds that her sister is trying to call someone but the other side person isn't picking up the calls so finally she said -- now what will you do? The person is not picking your calls and you are thinking that person will help you?? Everyone is not like you Adrija. You helped that person that doesn't mean that person will help you..... Shreeja is shouting at her when Adrija phone rang and she brightly smiles and s calls to her dii to look at the phone who is calling, Shreeja stopped and looked here and there because if she will again say something to her dear sister then her sister again made her shut by her small act.

Adrija picked up the call and said -- hello...

Hello --another side person said.

Am I talking to Pankti Shah?? -- Adrija asked.

Yes, I'm Pankti but who are you? -- Pankti asked.

Pankti I'm Adrija... Adrija Agarwal.... Remember we met in America... I helped you that day... -- Adrija said and tried to remind her past incident.

Oh... Haaa... Adrija tells me... How are you?? -- Pankti asked.

I'm fine.. But I'm in a difficult situation. Can you please help me...? -- Adrija asked.

Don't say please to me..., I'm here just because of you, if that day you didn't help me then I might be lost myself that day... Forget it.... Tell me how can I help you, ..-- Pankti said.

We are in Mumbai airport, Can you please provide us a shelter for living for a few days or months... -- Adrija asked.

Oh my God you are in India but what are you doing here ?? Pankti gets shocked because she knows that Adrija lived in America and she belongs to a very wealthy family, but her mind said -- duffer. She is here to see India, and maybe she is here for a trip to enjoy herself.

Are you there Pankti....?? -- adrija asked because she didn't get any response for some seconds that's why she asked.

Dear.. It's an India... our India, where every people live with each other friendly and helped each other like their own family..., and you are here for your trip I know. I'll help you wait there I'm coming... -- Pankti said excitedly and cut the call.

Adrija heared the ended call voice and saw her sister's face which is looking like a rotten tomato.

What happened...?? -- Shreeja asked.

Nothing... She is coming... -- Adrija said casually.

Shreeja nodded and again busied herself in looking new environment which is only filled with chaos.

I'll tell her everything when she will come, I think she didn't understand what I wanted to say... -- Adrija said to herself and waited for her.
.
.
.
After some time Pankti came there and searched for her and finally she fine her. Adrija also saw her and ran towards her, both hugged each other tightly.

Shreeja saw both of them and said -- rija.....

Yes, dii... -- adrija said.

I'm hungry.... Common let's eat something first... -- shreeja said.

OK dii wait for some time and meet this is my friend Pankti... -- Adrija introduced her.

Hlw.... -- Pankti said.