4.Mature theme

Aashi..Aashi? -- Abhimanyu cried her name while entering in his home.

He saw Avinash is coming from her room and asked -- Bhai where is Aashi?

She is sleeping in her room, I made her sleep a few minutes ago -- Avinash said.

Oh... OK..I'll give this tomorrow to her.. -- Abhimanyu said while showing 3-4 bags.

You and your Shopping will never end.. -- Avinash said and shooked his head.

Ok.. Bhai.. I'm going... --Abhimanyu said.

But where in this time...? -- Avinash asked.

Like always where I go.. -- Abhimanyu said smirkingly.

Abhi what you get after doing this..., you are just wasting your time in this.. -- Avinash said and wanted to make him understand but What Abhimanyu is he also knows that.

Bhai... What do you want me to do...? You know I'll not marry anyone, I don't want to suffer like you and dad... -- Abhimanyu said irritatingly because it's his brother's daily lecture which he listens to every day.

If you are not wanting to suffer like us then why you are making a physical relationship with other women when you don't respect them? what will happen when by any chance you will fall in love with someone with whom you are making out... -- Avinash also spatted at him back.

Bhai your point of view is very different from mine, for me, women are only made for s*x nothing else more than that, and about love I'll not fall in love with anyone, neither with wh*re nor with a normal girl... -- Abhimanyu said angrily.

OK... See... Time will change everything Abhi, remember this -- Avinash said.

OK, now I'm going... Bye.... -- Abhimanyu said and ignored his words and left from there.

Avinash shooked his head unbelievably at his brother.

You are treating women as a thing, it's not good Abhi. I understand what you saw in your life, and what you suffered in your life ... But that doesn't mean that every woman is the same... -- Avinash said in his mind and headed towards his Ashi room.

At Abhimanyu penthouse

After this night I don't want any chaos..., means behave like you don't know me and I don't know you understand? I'll give you what you want and for that, you have to give me what I want. The deal is done?? -- Abhimanyu asked.

Sure baby... -- The girl said and started to cling over him.

Abhimanyu nodded and sipped his wine.

The girl pushed him on the couch and hover over him. Would you like if I made you drink with my own hand ?-- the girl seductively said in his ears and bite it. Abhimanyu liked it and he smiled in his mind, he put her on his lap and said -- go ahead...
The girl takes a wine bottle and pours it on the glass. And asked -- with ice cubes or only wine...?

What do you like more? I preferred both.. -- Abhimanyu said and settled himself on the sofa comfortably.

OK.. -- the girl said and didn't put ice cubes on it... She served only wine and give it to him, She made him drink twice, he started to drink the wine while looking at her, she sipped her glass two-three times and intentionally she pours it on her body. Abhimanyu saw that and understand that it was her trick to impress him.