Chapter 19 - Arrival

School was back to normal and there hasn't been any problem, yet Izuku continued to dream about the dead bodies he dreamt before. He would wake up in the middle of the night, panting and covered in cold sweat, but he calmed himself down and forced himself to go back to bed. He plastered a smile for his family and friends, so they wouldn't worry and it worked. Izuku was still uneasy about the nightmare, but dealt with it in his own way.

Soon, a month passed and the term was coming to an end. They finished their exams and lucky everyone passed. Some barely did, but they made it. Next was the summer training camp, which the students were excited about. After the announcement, the week was used to get ready for the departure. They all packed their suitcases and got ready for the camp.

Once it was time for the departure, the students were in outside with their suitcase. They careful placed them in the bus and headed into the bus. Todoroki offered Izuku a seat next to him and the clueless broccoli boy accepted it. On the whole ride, the bus was filled with the chatter of the students inside.

Some talked about what they thought they would be doing in the camp, while others talked about random things. Aizawa was annoyed for the whole trip and tried to sleep in his sleeping bag in peace, but it never happened.

When they reached a cliff looking sight with trees below, Aizawa told the driver to stop the bus. He walked outside with the students. They stretched their arms and legs once they were out. The students finished stretching and saw the Wild Pussy Cats.

"Hello. We are the Wild Pussy Cats."

"Hello." They greeted.

After that they had a little exchange, but once that was all over, Aizawa grabbed Izuku and pulled him towards the pro-heroes there. Izuku eyes widened for a moment then he realized what they were about to do. Other students oblivious to what they were about to do, stood there wondering why their teacher dragged Izuku to him. One student realized and yelled "run", but it was useless. Pixie-bob (blue one) used her quirk and made a land slide, making the students fall into the forest.

"Your task is to make your way out of the forest. The camp site will be there and be there before dinner. If you make it there before noon you might get lunch." Aizawa said with a tired voice.

He already let Izuku from his grasp and Izuku knew exactly what to do. His job was to help out and analyze the students' progress and how they could improve. He looked down on the edge of the cliff and saw that his classmates were battling earth monsters, he immediately pulled out a pen and his notebook. Pro-heroes watched him and wondered where he got it from, since there were no pockets that they could see, but Aizawa just sighed and walked back to the bus. It was normal for him.

"Problem child, we will see you at camp." Aizawa said.

Izuku face towards them. "Of course. You shouldn't be seeing me until the last students come."

"That's fine, but make sure you don't get too caught up in your notes." Aizawa replied. The Wild Pussy Cats were confused. The child wasn't a part of the hero course yet Aizawa was talking about notes.

"I'll try." Izuku responded as he jumped down the cliff and landed in a nearby tree.

The Wild Pussy Cats rushed over to the edge of the cliff. "Is this really ok?" They asked.

"Yep." Aizawa answered. "Now get in the bus."

Ragdoll asked, "Is that ok? Don't you have to observe your students like Vlad?"

"It's fine. Izuku should be able to do it and it's his job." Aizawa answered as he stepped into the bus.

The pro-heroes just shrugged and followed Aizawa's instructions and headed towards the camp.