Chapter 6 - First Word

It had been 5 months since Nezu has taken in Izuku as his own and now he was 8 months old. Over the months, Izuku started to walk and Nezu filmed the whole thing. Nezu was starting to become a real parent and he dearly loved his little mouse.

Izuku also began to try and say proper words. He hasn't said anything yet, but is trying to. Nezu wanted to film Izuku when he said his first word and he knew that it was going to come soon. He was hoping it was papa or something close to that. Aizawa and the others have been looking after Izuku when things are busy and surprisingly, they are all up to date for their classes. The only motivation Nemuri, Hizashi and Oboro needed was Izuku. Sometimes when they had unfinished work and didn't know what to do, they would ask Izuku for the answer. It was funny and Aizawa made sure he filmed the whole thing. Izuku always chose the correct answer, but once the teachers found out that the three were using Izuku like Goggle, they told Nezu and let's just say they felt the wrath of an angry parent.

Aizawa and the rest have been looking after Izuku and sometimes they would lose him, but he would always be with Nezu when they found him. It would give them panic attacks and they would search every corner of the room. The whole school now knew that Nezu had a child, but they were kept in the dark about his quirk. They always greeted him when they saw him and he would return a blinding smile.

Izuku still had the quirk canceling bracelet and he has grown taller. Nezu and Izuku have their story telling books and once they tried to read at school, but was caught by Recovery Girl reading, 'how to do proper torture'. That's when the staff swore to themselves that they wouldn't let Nezu junior become a reality, but what they didn't know was that Izuku enjoyed the books his father was reading to him. He found it interesting and was glad when his father read them as his bed time stories. Luckily, Izuku still has his innocents, well except the Nezu stuff, but he doesn't know any swear words or other things, since Nezu didn't want his little mouse to know about that stuff.

On a Wednesday afternoon, Nezu had a meeting with the other staff of UA. Aizawa and his friends were pulled out of class and went tasked with looking after Izuku. Izuku ran over to the door once it opened to reveal Tensei, Oboro, Hizashi, Nemuri and Aizawa. They were caught in surprised.

"Fuck, that's going to be the death of me." Exclaimed Aizawa.

"Fuck?" Repeated a confused small broccoli. "Fuck!"

The whole group glared at Aizawa. He gulped and hoped that Nezu didn't here that right at that moment.

"Shota, you taught him how to swear!" Hizashi whispered as he leaned towards Aizawa's face.

Oboro and Tensei shook their heads in disappointment. Nemuri smacked Aizawa's head.

"Hey, at least he said his first words?" Aizawa replied.

"Yeah, but Nezu isn't here and didn't film it. Also his first word is fuc- I mean the F word!" Oboro countered.

"Well then, let's just teach him to just say papa before Nezu finishes his meeting." Aizawa responded.

The group attempted to teach the word 'papa' to Izuku by repeating the word over and over again, but he didn't say it even once. They were losing hope and it became even worst when they heard the door beginning to open. Nezu appeared and all the attention went straight to him. The students backed up hoping that Izuku wouldn't reveal their asses and say papa instead.

Izuku ran over to Nezu yelling, "Papa! Papa!"

Nezu froze in his tracks and saw a little green haired child run over to him saying 'papa'. Tears started to form in his eyes. He hugged back to the child who just called him papa for the first time. They had a wholesome moment, while the group of students, in the back, were relieved that Izuku ended up saying papa as his first word in front of his father. They continued to watch the moment, but Nemrui and Hizashi were filming.

"I'm so glad that I put up cameras everywhere in the school. Now I have it on film, just like I wanted." Nezu said.

Nemuri and Hizashi dropped their phones. The others had cold sweat, but Aizawa had it the worst. They all escaped the room in a silent manner, while Nezu and Izuku continued their moment. Once it was done, Nezu insisted to watch the video and they both sat at the desk. They replayed the video to when Aizawa and others entered the room. When Nezu hear his little mouse say 'fuck' he was extremely angry and what didn't help was Izuku's comment.

"Fuck!"

Nezu tried to continue his anger, by saying, "Little mouse, that's a no, no word. Don't ever say that, ok?"

Izuku nodded his head with a confused face and a few minutes later, fell asleep in the warm embrace. Once Nezu checked that his little mouse was sleeping, he placed him on the couch and headed towards class 1A. The door slammed open to reveal all of class 1A.

"Aizawa. Care you explain this?" Nezu asked as he played Izuku saying fuck for the first time after Aizawa entered the office, with a twisted smile.

Aizawa gulped and slid down his seat. "Um... I can explain. I was surprised that he ran up to us and then I kinda swore in front of him."

"Sure that's what happened, but that doesn't mean I will let you off the hook." Nezu answered.

The whole class just watched as Aizawa was dragged from his seat to the outside of the class. Some were raging over the fact that Aizawa taught Izuku how to swear, but others, like Aizawa's friends, prayed for Aizawa.

'Let him rest in peace.' They thought with their hands together.

Outside of the classroom, Aizawa was getting beaten up by the angry chimera parent and from inside of the classroom, they could hear Aizawa screaming for help and the moment of contact with force, which Nezu had punched Aizawa many times. The students were terrified and made a note for themselves.

'Never active Nezu's angry parent mode.'

Once Aizawa returned to the class, Nezu had already left, not wanting his little mouse alone in his office, but Aizawa was covered in bruises. The students gasped at the sight. They didn't know that Nezu would cause so much damage to someone, since he was small and all, but they were clearly wrong.

The teacher looked concerned and ordered, "Aizawa go visit Recovery Girl and tell her what happened."

Aizawa nodded and followed his teacher's instructions. He limped over to the infirmary and knocked on the door. Once he heard a response, he entered. Recovery Girl faced him asked, "What happened to you, dear?"

"Nezu happened." He replied.

Recovery Girl sighed. "But what made Nezu cause this much damage on you?"

"I kinda taught Izuku how to... say fuck..."

Recovery Girl's facial expression darken. "You taught him to swear??"

"Yes." Aizawa said.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU TRYING TO TAINT THE INNOCENT BEAN? HE IS STILL BEING TAUGHT BE NEZU! DON'T JUST TAKE ALL THE INNOCENTANCE FROM HIM!" Recovery Girl yelled.

Aizawa stuttered, "Yes ma'am, it won't happen again."

"It better not!" Recovery Girl said, but then she sighed and the entire mood changed.

She kissed Aizawa on his forehead and told him he head back to class. On the way there, Aizawa thought to himself.

'I don't think we should ever swear in front of Izuku again, well maybe when he's older, but still. Also not to self. NEVER get Nezu and Recovery Girl into angry parent mode.'