Chapter 12 - UA

After getting more people into the 'protecting Izuku mission', Izuku was allowed to go outside. He met many people and was so happy to wonder around. The three friends would visit some places around the neighborhood and played around. There would always be an adult with them, or one of Todoroki's older siblings.

Once outside, they tried to play with other kids, but they asked their quirks and since Izuku couldn't tell them the truth, he told then that he was quirkless. They laughed and bullied him, but his friends defended him. From that point the friends understood that people wouldn't be accepted for who they are, it would always depend on their quirk. They gave up on trying to become friends with other kids and only playing with themselves.

Years later, Iida and Todoroki went through middle school and tried many attempts to help Todoroki with his own mission. But they failed because Izuku was too much of an airhead and a cinnamon roll. Todoroki still didn't give up and was still trying. Iida and Todoroki were entering UA high where they could see their green haired friend every day and studied to become heroes. They completed the entrance exam with a breeze, thanks to the training from their family and friends and the tutor from Nezu and Izuku. Natsuo entered collage, while Fuyumi was a teacher. Touya became a hero with the name Dabi and the other caretakers continued to do their jobs. Rei stayed at home to look after the house, since her eldest children told her that she didn't have to work anymore.

Izuku was still helping UA staff and mostly taught Aizawa's class, since he was so damn lazy. Izuku enjoyed his jobs and was excited to become a student himself. Izuku was also taught how to fight, so that he could defend himself around villains, but Izuku trained harder in secret, since he didn't want to become a burden for his family and friends.

Nezu didn't want Izuku to go to school because he wouldn't have an eye on him, but once he reaches the age of 16, he could go to high school. He would study at UA as Nezu's personal student, since he didn't need to learn the other stuff because he already knew it. Nezu arranged Izukuto be his personal student, but when they didn't have lessons, Nezu would give him a task or he could be with class 1A, since Iida and Todoroki were there. Nezu trusted them and saw how hard they trained to become stronger to protect his little mouse. Well, he wasn't little anymore, but he was still his child. (Everyone is the same height as the anime)

It was the first day of Izuku's school life and he was excited. He put on his uniform and grabbed his backpack that had all the things he needed for school.

"Papa, I'm ready!" He shouted.

"Ok, coming." Yelled back Nezu.

They walked out the door and headed towards UA. Izuku was bursting with energy. It was his first time going to school and he was going to meet many new people. He was wondering if they could be friends, but then remembered the people who bullied him for telling them he was quirkless. He sighed and shook his head of the bad thoughts. He had Iida and Todoroki with him, so he didn't need to worry.

Before entering UA, Izuku asked his father, "Papa, can we not tell anyone we're related yet?"

"Why?" Nezu questioned.

Izuku answered, "Because I don't want anyone judging me because you're my papa. There might be bad people who want to get closer because of own personal gain."

Nezu smiled and nodded. "Ok, that's smart, but I need to tell the other UA staff, so they won't expose you. It would also be ideal if you tell Tenya and Shoto."

"Ok." Izuku agreed.

"Also, Izuku. If people ask you why you are in UA, just say you're my personal student, since you are."