Chapter 17 - Stain

After the sports festival, all the students returned to school the next day. Izuku didn't join the class, so there was one seat empty and that made Todoroki feel a bit lonely. He stared at the seat from his desk, until class started.

"Alright, shut up." Ordered Aizawa. "Everyone has invitations from pro-heroes that asked you to internship with them, but you can only choose one out of the many that have invited you."

There were outbursts of questioning how many internships people got. Aizawa had to glare at them all just to shut them up. He started to hand out the papers and some only got under the 2 digit mark, while others got over than 1,000. (Same amount of internship for each student.)

Todoroki had the most amount internships, but saw that he got an invite to study under his brother. He planned on going there, but he also knew that his brother wouldn't be there, since Izuku said for his task, Touya and others were going to be there with him. He would be working with his brother's comrades. Iida did the same. (Everyone chose their original internships)

After choosing their internships, a week after all of them were at the train stations ready to depart for their internships. They had their bags and their suitcase with their hero costumes in them. Todoroki said his goodbyes to his classmates along with Iida and headed to his train.

Once arriving at the destination, he headed over to his brother's HQ. It was a tall building in the middle of the city. Inside the walls were grey and there were many chairs and furniture. Todoroki looked side to side and saw that the building didn't really look anything special. At the front, he was greeted by many pro-heroes. Most of them had fire quirks, but there were others. He chose pro-hero Dabi because he could learn many fire techniques, which he could use in the future.

Iida was at his brother's HQ, but it was really his parents. He met up with them at the train station and they walked together to the HQ. The HQ was in wide building, which only had about 3 stories. Inside, there were a lot of heroes and they all greeted Iida. The inside of the buildings were pretty normal. It kinda looked like those business offices. Iida chose that internship because he want to learn his family fighting techniques and learn more about how to use his quirk. After all, everyone in his family had the quirk engine.

(Everyone did their internships like how it was in canon.)

While all his classmates went safely to their internships, Izuku was hacking cameras and tried to gather enough evidence and information to predict the whereabouts of the hero killer. Touya, Tensei and Oboro were with him the whole time. It was their mission to capture the hero killer, while Izuku just located him. Izuku has been in a dark room filled with laptops and computers. Once he finally predicted where Stain was going to appear, he ran out of the room and into Nezu's office.

"Papa! I think I know where Stain is going to show up." He declared.

Nezu looked up from the documents he was writing. "Really? Where might he be?"

"I think he's going to Hosu city next." I answered.

"Ok. It's best for Tensei, Oboro and Touya to go there." Nezu replied.

"What about me?" Asked Izuku.

Nezu sighed. "I wish for you to stay here, but they might need information on Stain on the way. Also they might get into a bit of a tight situation, so they might need your instructions. So, you have to go, but you have to be careful."

"Of course." Izuku responded. "We will start preparing as soon as possible."

He left the room leaving his father stare at the door. Nezu sighed once again as he stared at the door, but after a few seconds, he continued with the documents.