Chapter 10 - Trial

It was time for the trial and Nezu was in his mini suit and had many documents in his paws. Babysitting Izuku was Aizawa and Tensei. The three children were going to play while the trial was taking place. Before Nezu went out to go to the trial, he kissed Izuku on the forehead.

"Good luck Papa. Destroy him with evidence and shame." Izuku cheered.

Nezu grinned manically and replied, "Of course."

They both laughed manically, while Aizawa, Tensei, Iida and Todoroki sweat dropped at the sight.

The teenagers thought, 'We didn't stop Nezu junior from appearing.'

The two children thought, 'Nezu 2.0.'

Nezu left the house and headed towards the court where Endeavor was already there. Rei, Endeavor's wife was there with her eldest son, Touya. They had a call from Nezu late last night telling them that Endeavor, also known as Enji Todoroki, was going to have a trial for abuse, family violence and many other things. It made the family members happy, but they were worried for the youngest son, since he wasn't home. Nezu explained what happened earlier in the day and Rei was happy that her son made friends. She agreed that she would participate with the trial of the number 2 hero.

Touya was smiling at the start of the trial and was hoping that everything would turn against his father and go into the favor of Nezu. Once everyone was there, the whole trial began.

Meanwhile with the children were playing with each other in the living room. Thee caretakers got an order from Nezu. It was 'don't let them out of your sight'. Nezu was afraid that they would have escape or snuck out of the house, if they didn't keep an eye on them.

They were chatting about their favorite heroes and their quirk. Todoroki's favorite pro-hero was All Might, Iida's was his brother who was his brother, who was becoming a pro-hero and Izuku's favorite was his very own father, Nezu.

"So why do you like All Might, Sho-chan?" Asked Izuku.

"Well, because he is the opposite of my father." Todoroki answered.

The two teenagers who overheard the conversation, sweat dropped. 'This kid really hates his father.' They thought.

"Ok, Ten-chan, why do you like uncle Tensei as a hero?"

Iida pushed up his glasses. "You see, my brother truly aims to become the best pro-hero he can be and I think that is admirable. He wants to save people in need and he is my overall role model. Now he is the hero Ingenium."

Izuku and Todoroki clapped their hands together. Tensei was crying happy tears as he heard Iida say wonderful things about him. Aizawa just watched Tensei as he was now grabbing tissues to stop the crying.

Todoroki stopped clapping and asked Izuku, "So why choose your father, Izu? I mean, I don't see him rescuing people like the other heroes on TV."

Izuku smiled and replied, "Papa is my favorite because he started UA where many other people try and become heroes to save others. His school brings hope to the future heroes and he sets them on the right path to become better heroes. But my papa also saves people like you, Sho-chan."

Iida and Todoroki agreed to the first statement, but didn't understand the second, so Izuku explained.

"Papa gathers information and evidence on the wrong doings of people and help the victims. Just like how he is at court trying to save your family Sho-chan."

Now understanding, they also agreed that Nezu was a great hero. They continued to play and talk, while the teens also played along. It was getting late and Nezu still didn't return to the house. It worried Izuku, but since it was his house, he couldn't let his guests worried as well. Izuku continued to smile and no one suspected a thing.