"Really?!"

"Yes, I do not mind the person at all!"

"Wow. That's.. interesting.."
"What kind of person did Akira not approve of but you approve of?"

"Your son."
"Ah... surprise?"

Now everyone was EVEN more shocked! People were now wondering who this woman was and whose their son.
Everyone was now whispering around as the royals were panicking on their chairs.

"HUH?!"
"WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?! WHAT?!"-

The reporter stopped the recording.

"If I was not mistaken, that was Cho Iwaizumi, no?" The reporter said. Everyone then stayed silent to process then all hell broke loose and started blabbering.

"WHAT!?" "IWAIZUMI?!" "WASN'T THAT THE CRIMINAL FAMILY?!"

The room was now in a large panic and confusion. King Oikawa looked horrified, Queen Ueno being nervous and anxious, Kiyoko's parents with their eyes wide open and their mouths opened wide, Kiyoko shocked, having her hand covering her shocked opened mouth, and Toru being shocked and tensed up.

The plan?! SHIT! Toru thought.

Oh my! What is happening now?! Kiyoko thought.

And panic all over Makki and Mattsun.

Tobio in his room freaking out with his food.

The whole entire village shocked.

After that huge exposing, everyone who was watching the live at the stores were now glancing at Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi still hasn't noticed but Daichi did. Daichi was wondering what was going on and why people were look looking at his friend.

"Hey, Iwa." Daichi said. Iwaizumi looked at Daichi.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Lets get out of here and get going." Daichi said. Iwaizumi then stopped walking and turned around to look at him.

"Huh? Why?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm not too sure but we just have to get going." Daichi explained. Iwaizumi then got curious.

"What?" He asked.

"Just. Hurry up with your things then we have to get going." Daichi said.
"Don't question it, just hurry." Daichi said in a serious voice. Iwaizumi stiffed at the serious tone in Daichi's voice. He then nodded.

"Aright. I only have a few more things to do anyway." Iwaizumi said as he started walking again.

"Good." Daichi said. Daichi then sneakily looked at the people who were lookking at Iwaizumi. Daichi didn't know what was happening but he's determined to keep his friend safe from whatever was happening.

The room was filled with questions, confusion, shocked faces.. Toru was panicking.

"Anything to say!?" The reporter said still holding the recorder.