Chapter 7 The surprise pregnancy

I stared at my phone for a few minutes before the king left to do something, when I read the message it said I was pregnant by 3 weeks. My heart skipped a few beats and they had sent me my pregnancy test, when I saw the 2 lines I almost bursted into tears. My fear that once existed with Clef returned to me at full force, however me and Chaya are together now in the Arc which means he deserves to know.

When I shifted through my mind to see when I could have gotten pregnant I saw the time me and Chaya got a little frisky with each other. It was three weeks ago and Chaya was horny as hell, his mind was all over the place with his eyes clouded in want as well as need. I felt empathy for him and so he went to his room with me so I could give him some medicine to calm his raging sex hormones.

Chaya had gotten out of hand and decided to seduce me which I willingly did since he needed release from his hard erection. My mind left that memory since we didn't use protection during our sex, that was when I got pregnant. I was so afraid but I had to get the courage to tell Chaya that he was a daddy again.

So after a few weeks later I was now 7 weeks pregnant I decided to tell Chaya once he was in his room. When I saw him enter, his gorgeous jade eyes met my ruby eye quick. He asked why I wanted to see him now when he was needing to do some paperwork, but I counter acted him and said it was important.

"Chaya, I have something important to tell you." I said as he walked forward placing his head on mine smiling at my nervousness. "I need you to know this and this is the only way so here it is."

I handed Chaya a box containing the pregnancy test, when he opened it he was terribly confused. That was until he turned it over to see it was a positive pregnancy test, he stared at me and then at the test. I nodded softly when he looked at me with eyes filled with something I couldn't tell.

My heart skipped a few beats when I walked towards the window to softly sniffle since I was worried about this new baby I was going to have. Chaya came over and kissed me passionately holding me close to his body, I moaned within a matter of 3 seconds. Chaya looked at me and said he was very happy for the new baby to arrive and that Clef got the wish he had always wanted.

"Clef did ask us for a little brother or sister." I said as I nuzzle Chaya's neck with my nose while he rested a hand on my abdomen softly smirking. "I don't want to the know the gender so it will be a surprise for us all okay, now we tell the others of the baby."

Once the Arc was told I was having another baby they were ecstatic about the new Avatar member. Over the course of a month Yusuke and the others came to watch me with the Arc for a bit. Chaya was outside stretching long and proud for he had just woken up to some early morning patrolling.

"Look at that stretch." Kuwabara said as the king pops his bones and stretches again. "He looks flawless in the early morning sky."

"That he does." Botan replied as they saw me walk out in a normal kimono looking at Chaya before walking down the steps nearly falling making my way to the king. "Look Mia Mora is wearing a kimono and not her tactician clothes."

When Chaya saw me he ran to hold my hand pulling me towards his warm body. I looked him in the eyes as he said I shouldn't be walking around especially down stairs. I laughed and smiled as he put one of his hands on my abdomen where our growing baby was resting.

"Chaya the doctor said it is important I get exercise." I said as he nuzzles me kissing my neck playfully. "Besides me and the baby need it, since it will be awhile before I give birth."

"Mia Mora is pregnant again!?!" Yusuke squeaks as the others were wide eyed by that turn of news. "When did they have sex again!?!"

"Oh my Cadenza is going to be having another baby!" Yukina squeals in glee as Keiko looks annoyed by the other girls excited for the new baby. "I'm so excited for this new baby to be born!"