"How the fuck he got a Fucking wolf bane in the first place? Everybody knows that Jungkook doesn't go out of the mansion unless his with either of you, and he doesn't even know places in Daegu or a dangerous people here. It's impossible!" Taehyung said.

" Then there is one possibility that someone wants to  framing Jungkook. Someone from this house, and someone who hates him. " Hobi said.

" I'll go back in checking the filesof maids and butlers see if I can connect any of them to Jungkook. Mean time, you guys continue your investigating and please don't let the public know about this. " Taehyung said.

And everyone then agreed.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon though, Jimin reported back to Taehyung that the random account already upload the a video where they found the pulverised wolf bane in Byeol's bathroom. Some of the people believe that it was really Jungkook and most doesn't believe that he was the Culprit. Some commented their Theory and one article like comment made Taehyung piss off.

"Jeon Jungkook the new Luna of Daegu is suspected to poison his brother and the previous Luna. Evidences are clearly found and connected to him now a new Video shows that they found the pulverised Wolfbane inside The Luna's younger brother's room."

"Trace this fucking account. ." Taehyung said.

"Already did, But... It lead here. It can be anyone Tae, each one of us have phones and gadget to upload. The user is very smart, though the server leads here we can't trace the phone, the number or knows whoever behind this." Jimin said and Taehyung slam his fist on the desk again irritated.

A knock is made on the door once more and Lycan walk inside with a smile, but he frown when he saw Jimin." I'll be back again. " Lycan said because he didn't want Jimin to be there when he talks with Taehyung alone. He knows that the omega doesn't really like him nor he likes him back. So Lycan walk out again and close the door.

"If I were to suspect someone it would be him." Jimin said.

"Chim, I know you and him isn't in a good terms but... Don't say that. His not capable of hurting a child and My mother." Taehyung said

"Maybe he wasn't intended too? . What if Jungkook was his target in the first place but change of Plan and the one who got poison is your mother and Byeol hmm?" Jimin said.

"Still I don't believe it's him. Let's keep looking for more evidence." Taehyung said, and Jimin nod he was about to go out when the door burst open and Namjoon walk inside while carrying a laptop.

"I have good news for you." Namjoon said and Taehyung nod. Namjoon then set the laptop on Taehyung's desk.

"This is a Video from the dinning room which connected to the kitchen right? If you want to go to the kitchen you need to pass the dinning room right? If you want to avoid the dinning room you can always go out, went to the garden and use the backdoor. But... This time it isn't like that. " Namjoon said as he play the video.

"You can see here Jungkook is walking to the kitchen... After some minute or two Lycan walk inside." Namjoon said.

"Bu-but... Jungkook said he was alone that time..." Taehyung said and Namjoon nod.

"Then Look, Jungkook walk out carrying the Tray of Tea. Minutes pass Lycan walk out and he have this creepy smile on his face if you zoom in the video." Namjoon said and Taehyung and Jimin can't believe what they just saw.

"Then here, this the camera of the hallway leading to yours and Byeol's room although, the Camera doesn't extend up to the front door of you room so we can't really determine if he went inside Byeol's room or not. But..." Namjoon said as he zoom the screen." See? His carrying a small black purse and from the looks of it, it's full.... After a fast forward, He walk out folding the black purse and put it on his pocket. If I were to guess, that's where he put the different scahet of pulverised powder and he went to put it on Byeol's bathroom, he went out and Black purse is already empty. " Namjoon explained.

" So... He really did it... Possibly I mean... But, Why? " Taehyung asked, he really didn't thought that his Cousin can do something like this.

" I did Some investigating as well. You see, your aunt Lycan's mother? " Namjoon said and Taehyung nod.

" I got an information saying that his Mother is also poison, but not a deadly poison. Like she was drug, that's why her emotions isn't stable already. Doctors wanted to heal her, but Lycan keep changing his mother hospital like he purposely did that so that his mother would never get healed." Namjoon said.

Taehyung was silent, he just look at screen with blank emotion.

" Not only that, I got information about Lycan's mate Family. His mate was murdured  and according to the case the murder wasn't found yet. The last person to see him was Lycan, But the family and the police didn't suspect him cause his the victim's mate Nd his sweet and Kind to the family. " Namjoon said.

" So your saying that he might be the one who... Who... Killed his mate? " Jimin said scared about that thought. He mean, they were mates, they were each other's half, How could he kill him?

" I'll talk to him then. " Taehyung said, but before he can walk further his Phone rang and he pick the call.

" ALPHA, EMERGENCY! THE PRESINCT HAS BEEN BOMED AND UNKNOWN MENS TOOK LUNA AWAY!" The officer yelled.

"WHAT!?"

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: July 05, 2021

Words: 1505

Published: August 26, 2021