12.

((TW: Lotta mentions of blood))

*Mateo's POV*

I sat in my jail cell staring at the floor. I'd already counted all the black spots so I decided to try and count as many red ones as I could. Oh wait. That was my blood, silly me.

I'd been floating in a semi-feral state for a while. They would make me snap and then 'punish' me in the name of 'self-defence'. Like I can really do anything chained to a goddamn wall.

I heard a door open and I lifted my head. Curling my lip when I saw the fucker himself walk in.

"Merrick" Valentine said coolly,

"Bitch boy" I snarled and Valentine made a face like he'd eaten spoiled meat.

"How polite" Valentine said,

"I'm a feral wolf chained to a wall, if you expect polite, you can eat my ass"

"I don't know what Sebastian sees in you" He said and stepped into my cell, standing over me. He stared for a while before kneeling, grabbing me by the face and digging his nails into a cut on my cheek. I had to swallow down a whimper, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"A crude, feral, weak little mutt" Valentine mused, "how my son ever fell for you, I will never know"

I didn't respond, glaring at Valentine instead with all my hatred, all my anger and I could feel my head fuzz, my vision started to tunnel and I could hardly feel as my teeth and claws lengthened.

Valentine didn't notice either, "Well..." he said softly, "no matter, you'll die, Sebastian will marry, this will eventually fade into mem-"

Valentine was cut off by me-not-me lunging forwards, digging my canines into his throat and he shrieked. Yea, doesn't feel good does it ya dickhead?

Valentine managed to wrench away from me, clutching at his neck though I knew it wouldn't kill him. He was being a drama queen.

He stared at me with wide eyes and I knew why, I must've looked...a sight. Wide red eyes, half turned and blood dripping from my teeth.

"You're a monster!" Valentine shouted hoarsely and I sneered,

"Pot calling the kettle black much?"

"You will regret that" He growled and scrambled out of the cell and out of the dungeon. I leaned back against the wall.

What could he do that hadn't already been done?