The whole auditorium goes silent. That is, until you hear the soft cries from a group of girls. You narrow your eyes, immediately recognizing them as the girls who'd also pick on him. They acted like they were personally affected. They acted like they cared about him or knew him.

"Oh please," You roll your eyes.

They turn to look at you, "What did you just say?"

"I know all of you aren't crying over Len, right? After what you contributed to?" You spit.

"Fuck off," she says. "Don't listen to her guys."

"I know you out of all people are not opening your big ass mouth, Meiko." A boy with red hair comments.

"Fukase, shut the fuck up." A boy with two colored eyes hisses.

"Piko's acting bold now, huh? Of course with you up Kaito's a-"

"Can you all shut up? Be respectful." A girl with purple hair scolds.

It's halfway through the day. It's finally lunch, and you sit next to your only friend, besides Rin. Her eyes are puffy, probably from crying her eyes out in the bathroom. She's quiet as she eats her food.

  "Rin's having a hard time..." She mumbles.

  "You called her?" You ask.

  She nods, "She can't stop crying. She's thrown up over anxiety, and her family doesn't know what to do. She might switch schools..w-who knows."

You notice her slowly curl up, about to start crying again. You pat her back gently, "Miku...please calm down. You've cried enough."

"Why was Len so stubborn? Why didn't he want us to help him?" She cries.

You hold back your tears and you clear your throat, hoping to drive away the lump that was forming. You shake your head, "I don't know."

Miku Hatsune. The girl who knew Rin and Len Kagamine through both their mothers being high school friends. She often played with them when they were all little, and they practically considered each other family. When you met them in first grade, they were always together as a little group of three.

It was no given that she'd be upset as Rin. She saw the two twins as younger siblings since she had none of her own. She mourned him like a family member. She cared about the two with all her might.

"They're holding a memorial after school. They're going to release a bunch of balloons in his memory. Do you want to go?" You ask.

"No," she shakes her head. "Why would we even hold that here? This place was the equivalent to Hell for Len. The kids who bullied him would show up. I doubt he'd want them to be there." She fumes at the memory.

"I'm sorry for asking." You frown.

"Oh (Y/n)," she grabs your hand gently. She wipes her tears with another hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off like that."

You shake your head in protest, "No, you're right. Do you think Rin will show up?"

Miku clicks her tongue, "Rin thinks the way I do. Her family isn't going. Everyone here saw Len get tormented. A bunch of hypocrites."

  After school, you pass by Len's locker. It was adorned with flowers, sweet notes, stickers, and pinwheels. You furrow your eyebrows out of anger. Underneath all the decorations, were nasty words written on his locker. Words mocking him, making fun of his appearance, making fun of him in general.

  You pass by it with a sigh. You walk home, and your parents immediately notice your somber mood. Your sibling doesn't even bother to pick on you. They'd probably ask what happened later at dinner.