"I miss you so much, baby." He said as he sat down on the stairs, his mind racing as a part of him just wanted to tell her to come over and meet his daughter, but something was also telling him it was too soon.

"I miss you too—I got some sexy lingerie today—do you want some pictures?"

"Do you even have to ask, of course, I do? I love seeing any pictures of you baby." He smirked as his phone vibrated, his lips parting as a picture of Madison in a sexy lace bodysuit popped up on his phone. The next picture instantly made his dick hard as her breasts were in full view just for him. "Mmm fuck baby, I'm so hard for you right now." He whispered as he made sure that Jasmine was still asleep, his movements slow as he crept up to his room.

"So, you like them?"

"Nah, I love them baby, Jesus I want to see you so bad." He said as he laid down on his bed, his sheet cold as he just wanted to hold Madison and have her fall asleep in his arms. Aziel had felt true happiness when Madison had fallen asleep on his chest after their full day of lovemaking, a part of him envisioning them spending their lives together.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"Not yet baby. I want you to meet Jasmine, but it might be too soon ya know?" He said as he hoped he didn't sound like an asshole.

"I get that honey, I do. I never want to rush things with you or with your daughter. I like you a lot, Aziel, and—I want us to work out."

"I want that too; I want that more than anything baby." He said as he heard Jasmine calling for him downstairs. "I gotta go but—I'll call you tomorrow baby." He said as she blew a kiss into the phone before ending the call, Aziel smiling as he felt the ice around his heart slowly start to melt.

                                      ***

"Girl—you haven't stopped smiling all day. Who has you so excited?" The math teacher and Madison's closest friend Mrs. Slater asked as they sat down for lunch.

"My new man." She smirked as Mrs. Slater playfully hit her arm, Madison taking out her phone and showing her the picture of her and Aziel.

"Girl! He is so handsome! How did you meet him?"

"My first night here I got dropped off at the wrong address and before I could correct the driver, he drove off. I walked for at least ten blocks before I finally saw him standing on a porch of his MC—"

"MC, is he a son?" She asked Madison's eyes went wide since she was sure that Mrs. Slater didn't involve herself in biker matters.

"Yes, the VP."

"Those men are dangerous, Madison. All the crime in this town comes from them and worse, they have the cops on their side. I know he may be charming and all but please be careful." Mrs. Slater said as they ate their lunch in mostly silence, Madison wondering if what she said was true, but she also knew that Aziel would lie to her or deceive her.

Madison kept thinking about what she had said the entire day, her mind so cloudy she could barely teach her last class. She didn't know how she would bring it up to Aziel without making it sound like he was some criminal, but she knew at dinner she had to ask if it was true. In all truth, it didn't bother her as much as she thought since she had already begun to fall for Aziel, and she knew that he would never put her in danger or harm her in any way.

Madison smiled as she pulled up in his driveway, seeing him finally after a long two days made the butterflies in her stomach flip and dance. She rushed from her car and straight into his arms, his lips gently kissing her as he lifted her off the ground her legs going up behind her as she couldn't believe how much she had missed him.

"Hey, beautiful—you smell amazing."

"I was helping a teacher bake cookies. I missed you, Aziel." She smirked as she sauntered inside, Aziel following as he closed and locked his door.

"What's wrong? I can tell something is on your mind, baby." He said as he took her hand and pulled her to him, his eyes soft and caring as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"A teacher today told me that the MC you belong to, are dangerous criminals. I know that isn't you Aziel, I just—don't like that she put you in that category. I know that your MC means the world to you, and I don't need to know what goes on behind closed doors, but—what scared me is that I could lose you." She said as she gently pulled on his shirt, a small soft smile moving over his lips as he tucked some hair over her ear.

"You won't lose me, baby, ever—and yes to some I am a very dangerous man but not to you. To you I am Aziel, and I would never hurt you or put you in harm's way." His words made her feel safe for the first time in her life, Madison's body on fire as she kissed him hard, his arms grabbing below her butt as he lifted her off the ground.

"I missed you so much." He whispered as he carried her slowly up the stairs to his room, her heart racing as her back finally met his soft bed. "If I fall in love with you—do you promise not to hurt me?" He whispered as he rested his forehead to hers, Madison smiling as she hugged him tight and kissed the top of his head.

"I'll never hurt you, my love."