Ice cream

When Wilbur and Tommy got to the arcade, they walked past the prize desk and Tommy paused. Wilbur looked back at him, Tommy staring at a plastic nerf gun on the shelf behind the desk. Tommy turned around and stopped over to Wilbur. "Vlog Gun." He said lowly, Wilbur giving him a grin.

"Yeah?" He said and Tommy nodded his head furiously. "Okay, let's get it" Tommy smiled, cheering and running off into the arcade as Wilbur went to get tokens for the games. When Wilbur found Tommy, he was in front of a clown game where you knock down all the clowns with a ball, bouncing on his heels excitedly.

Wilbur handed Tommy a token, Tommy taking it and putting it in the machine. He grabbed one of the balls. Half way through, Wilbur joined in and helped knock all the clowns down. "Fuck yeah!" Tommy yelled as they got a decent amount of tickets that slid out of the machine and onto the floor, Tommy snatching them up and shoving them at Wilbur. "Look! We're so getting that gun" Wilbur laughed and took the tickets, folding them up and shoving them in his pocket.

"What other games do y-" Wilbur started but Tommy was already at another game, beckoning him over excitedly. Wilbur laughed and walked over to him, slipping a token into the machine. It was one where you spun the wheel and you got an amount of tickets out of it. Tommy jumped up and grabbed the top, spinning it roughly. "Nice one" Wilbur watched it spin, it getting close to the Jackpot but stopped at fifty tickets. Tommy gave a quick look of disappointment before snatching up the tickets and giving them to Wilbur before running off to another game.

An hour or two later, they had over two thousand tickets and a Vlog Gun. "Did you see that shit Wilbur!?" Tommy said, spewing random excited nonsense about the arcade. "I totally won that- New high score right there" Wilbur smiled, they had played Dance Dance Revolution and he had let Tommy win. He was terribly good at the game but he decided to let Tommy get this one.

"Only because I tripped over my own shoe." Wilbur said, watching Tommy rip open the packaging of the plastic gun. They got two guns, a bunch of candy, and a few plushies from the claw machines. Tommy rolled his eyes and Wilbur grinned. "I would have won"

"Bullshit" Tommy said, "I won 'cuz I'm a big man." Wilbur smiled and ruffled Tommy's hair, smiling even more when Tommy didn't flinch this time.

"Yeah, okay" Wilbur said and shifted the plastic bags he had from the clothes store from one arm to the other. "So this one is for Techno and the bird one is for Phil, right?" Wilbur asked. Tommy had been determined to get them both something, opting for a pink pig plushie for Techno and a crow for Phil, Wilbur mentioning that Phil liked birds.

Tommy nodded. "Yup" He said then paused, "Do you think they'll like it? Not that I wouldn't know, my presents are always good since I'm the best." He clarified quickly as Wilbur raised an eyebrow.

"They'll love it, trust me" Wilbur said and smiled. Tommy smiled, loading his plastic gun and pointing it at Wilbur.

"You better run bitch" Tommy said and Wilbur turned, running out of the arcade. Tommy followed, laughing as he ran after Wilbur.

"Wh- Wilbur!?" Someone said as they ran past, Wilbur looking back and turning around, running right past Tommy.

"Hey! You bitc- Come ba-" Tommy stopped and froze as he realized Wilbur was running back to Phil who had called him.

"Hide me Phil!" Wilbur said, giggling as Techno leaned away from him, confused and startled. Phil just laughed, swatting at Wilbur who was hanging off of him. Tommy was still frozen a few feet away, looking like he was bracing for something to happen.

"Tommy?" Phil said, looking worriedly at him. "You alright, mate?" Tommy quickly nodded. Phil gave a smile and beckoned him over, Tommy shuffling over. Tommy glanced at Wilbur who gave him a grin and handed him the plastic bag with all the prizes they had got. Tommy lit up, grinning as he rummaged around in the bag and retrieved the plushies they won and handed them out. He gave Techno the pink pig plushie and Phil the crow, both of them looking grateful albeit confused.