"Don't worry ahad not only you but WE will find the main culprit as he/she killed my baby sister - she said and i just stared at her lovingly.

She consider my sister as her baby sister.

I hugged her and then we both slept in each other's arms.

* * *

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone groaning in pain. As I opened my eyes, izzah was continuously groaning in pain holding her stomach.
I quickly got up and shaked her arm to wake her up.

"Izzah get up jaan - I said and she opened her eyes which was full of tears.

"What happened?? tell me. Is it paining.
Obviously it will pain - I said worriedly.

"Ah......ahad it is paining very much - she said weakly.

"Wait I will come in a minute - I said and quickly ran to kitchen. I filled the warm water in hot bag and again went to room. I went towards her and put the hot bag on her lower abdomen.

"It will reduce your pain - I said caressing her hairs. After sometime she stopped groaning.

"Thanks ahad it helped me alot - she said and as I touched her forehead I realized she was having fever.

"You are having fever izzah, wait let me call doctor - I said and was about to get up when she stopped me.

"No ahad I am ok actually this happens with me always when its my first day I usually have fever - she said and my eyes widened.

"Ohh god No izzah I am not listening anything, I will call doctor - I said and quickly called our family doctor.

If she is stubborn then I am super stubborn.

The doctor told me that he will come in sometime and I sat beside izzah caressing her hairs. I kissed her forehead and told her that I will come back.

As I came in hall everyone was sitting and talking.

"What happened ahad?? - asked Maa as she saw my worried face.

"Actually maa izzah is having fever - I said and everyone gasped.

"What?? Did you called the doctor - she said and I nodded in yes.

After sometime the doctor came and I took him in my room. After sometime the doctor checked izzah.

"Mr hussain your wife is having fever and her BP is also low so I am prescribing some medicines, for now I will give her injection to reduce her fever - said dr and he took out an injection.

As I looked towards izzah her eyes widened and she gulped....

"Dr I am fine and I will take medicines no need to inject this needle - she said and stood up on bed.

"Mrs hussain this will help you to reduce fever, please sit down I have to inject this - he said and she was looking scared.

"No no I will never take injection - she said, we tried to make her understand but she was behaving like a stubborn kid. I took her hand in mine and dr was about to inject.

"Dr see there the bird - she said quickly and in that process, my grip on her loosened and she ran in hall.

"I will have poison but I will not give him permission to give injection to me - she said going out of the room.

I ran behind her, she was hiding herself behind Maa.

"Maa she is refusing to take injection it's important - I said and she started running. She was having problem in running but she didn't stop.