C H A P T E R: T H I R T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do Comments...

...................

Manik's pov

I wore my hoodie and came out to the room to find my baby sleeping peacefully.... i sat on the floor beside the bed creasing her face... as my fingers touched her glossy cheeks a smile appeared on her lips making me smile too... i looked at her for a few seconds before placing a long kiss on her forehead...

Me: I Love You Jannu

Saying so i smiled at her and then got up... coming out of the room I hurriedly dialed a number...

Me: Where are you Rohan?
Rohan: on my way!

Saying so he ended the call and i looked at the pages till the bell rang... walking to the door i opened it to see Rohan... he gave me a look before nodding his head and then i walked out while he went inside...

I silently walked down the stairs while dialing a number... as i sat in the car the call was recieved...

Person: yes sir!
Me: everything ready?
Person: yes!
Me: 10 mins!

I spoke as i started the car and drive off...

Stopping my car on a bit distance i looked at the huge building which had written SAXENA'S on the label... i stood with the bonnet looking at the building when my phone rang...

Person: done!
Me: media?
Person: coming in 2!

I ended the call and soon saw the media going towards the entrance... i kept looking at the chaos which was created at the entrace...

After few moments my mobile beeped making me open it and read the headlines

"Harshad Saxena misusing his power of being CEO"
"Harshad Saxena caught molesting his own staff'
"Mr. Saxena slapped his own son in front the public"

I huffed as i spoke to my self...

Me: its just the start harshad Saxena, wait for a while till your life unfolds your disaster...

.......................

I walked inside my office and directly went to my cabin... i sat there looking at some things when the door was knocked...

Me: come in!

I spoke before i raised my brows to see my PA with a man... i raised my brows at my PA who spoke out...

PA: sir you called for him!

I immediately nodded my head before asking...

Me: tumny bata diya hai isko jo krna hai? (You told him about what he has to do?)
PA: g sir!

I nodded and then looked at the man telling him...

Me: mujhy ziada nuksan nhi chahiye! Baas itna ho ky hamara kaam ho jy! (I don't want some big lose, but this much that our work will be done!)

The man nodded his head saying...

Man: sahab ap jesa kahy gy bilkul wesa hi hoga! (Sir it wll happen just the way you want it to be!)
Me: theek hai, raat 9 bjy tak yeh kaam ho jana chahiye! Or tumhy koi kuch nhi keh saky ga! Yeh meri guarante hai! (Okay then, this work should be done by tomorrow night till 9 pm, and you will not be harmed in anyways, i give you that guarante!)

The man nodded and both of them walked out... as they went my mobile rang and i picked up the call to listen the most beautiful voice...

Nandini: mani where are you? I am missing you!

I chuckled and spoke with all the love i had for her...

Me: jaanu i miss you too, and i will come soon, i promise!
Nandini: but be fast and i want pizza in dinner with you!
Me: as my jaanu says!

I spoke and i knew she was smiling on the other side.... i smiled at her when i listened mukti's voice making me ask her...

Me: mukti?
Nandini: yup i called her, we threw rohan out and now me, mukti and navya are enjoying!
Me: and what about your exercise?
Nandini: mani aik din ka rest to lyny do! (Let me rest for at least a day!)

And she pouted at the end for sure... i chuckled at her antics and then spoke...

Me: okay fine, enjoy i will see you at night with your pizza!
Nandini: i love you!
Me: i love my jaanu!

She blew me a kiss making me smile and then i placed the mobile on the table to see the papers i opened on it... a smirk came to my lips as i spoke...

Me: and by the end of the night you will be begging me for your life which my jaanu did for our baby! That is my promise Harshad...

........................

Ufff i know a short one!
Still i got tired as i wrote it in one go!
Okay how was it?
A few chapters left!
The story is to be completed!
So have you liked the story?
From the start probably!

#OkThanksBye