C H A P T E R: T W E L V E

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Manik's pov

We stood outside the airport in Mumbai... i looked down at nandini who was sitting on the chair and she looked at me at the same time... i passed her a light smile before looking up and calling for the taxi we sat inside and the driver took us to our home...

Coming out of the car i took nandini in my arms and asked the security guard to take our things upstairs... i stood in the lift while i kept looking ahead... all thsi while i could feel her gaze at me as she locked her arms around my neck placing her head on my chest...

Standing out of our apartment i looked at nandini who was looking at the door with so many emotions on her face... she looked at me while i nodded at her... she pulled out her one hand and typed the code with her hands shaking a bit...

In a second the door was opened... as she looked at me... i walked inside and closed the door... the light of the hallway was on which gave us much light... i moved forward when nandini moved her hand back making me stop and taking her hand to the switch board she turned on the lights... she just kept looking around as i stood there near the kitchen... i could see tears coming to her eyes so i walked ahead and entering our room i made her sit on the bed.... she looked at me before roaming her eyes in the room...

I looked at her as she was looking around... i walked to the balcony and turned on my mobile after 3 days... there were so many msgs from our friends, mom and dad... i opened aryaman's msg and told him...

Me: i will be there by 7

He had shared the location of the engagement with me 3 days ago... i knew he will tell everyone about it... so i dialed mom's number and she picked up in a second...

Neyonika: manik meri jaan! Where were you? Your mobile was also switched off!

I just closed my eyes as i could feel my tears coming out... mom again called me...

Neyonika: manik say something! What happened?

I just held the railing hardly as i spoke...

Me: she is broken mama, she went through all and I didn't even knew!
Neyonika: nandini?

I nodded my head as if mom was looking at me...

Neyonika: how you find here? Where is she?
Me: at our apartment!
Neyonika: be strong, i will be there at night!

I just ended the call as i wiped my tears and looked to the room to see my princess looking around with her tears flowing... i walked inside and sitting beside her I wiped her tears saying...

Me: jaanu! Stop crying! You are at your home now!

She just looked at me and the threw her arms around my neck as i hugged her back kissing her head....

......................

Me: nandini you always wanted to be there with everyone when they will have their best day! Then why are you declining?

I asked who was sitting on the bed nodded her head in no... as i said she looked at me for a second and then spoke...

Nandini: i wanted manik, but look at me now! How will i go there? And how will i face everyone?

I just sat in front her and holding her hand i kissed her palm and spoke...

Me: jaanu, you are going to be fine, and i promise you that! Don't take this temporary thing on your mind, you have me! And all our friends so don't thing about anything!

She just looked at me while i smiled lightly at her... and then stood up saying...

Me: i will get your dress!

Putting her dress on the bed i pulled out my hand to her... she looked at me for a second and then put her palm on mine... i smiled and picking her up made her stand for a second and I hurriedly helped her removing her clothes... soon i looked at my princess who was sitting on the bed looking beautiful in the dress... i took the lipstick and sat in front her to complete her look...

Nandini: manik i will do it!

I nodded in no and cupping ber face applied lipstick on her pouty lips... i smiled as i saw her looking so beautiful... when i moved forward and lightly pecked her lips while she looked at me... then she cupped my face and bringing me closet placed her lips on mine making my heart drop to my stomach...

.......................

Okayyyy!
Whatever came to mind here it is!
Let me know about it!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye