C H A P T E R: S E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Manik's pov:

I hurriedly closed the chat as i saw jeff coming to me... i faked a smile at her who asked me...

Jeff: so done?

I nodded and then said looking at rohan...

Me: i am going home! I have to do something!

Saying so i just went out while my mind thinking about the msgs... sitting in the car i just drove off to our apartment... coming inside i fell on the bed while I couldn't think anything except her...

What is happening in out life? All this time jeff knew where is nandini? She was in jouch with her and didn't told me about it? Why nandini went away? What is the things which is keeping her away from me?

I closed my eyes as my head started to pain with all the thoughts when the bell rang... i looked at the door and taking a few breaths i stood up and walked to open the door... there stood navya, cabir and rohan...

Cabir: why you came back all alone? You didn't had your lunch also!

I just moved aside and they all came inside... navya walked to the kitchen while all three of us were sitting in the living room when i asked rohan about jeff...

Me: where is jeff?
Rohan: he had some work so she went with alya and mukti, then i came with these two!

I nodded when cabir spoke picking up the remote

Cabir: abhi And aryaman are also coming in a while, may be she to come here!

I just hmmed and looked at the tv while navya brought the food for us... she gave me my plate with a smile... i thanked her with a fake one and placed it on the table... my appetite is lost... I don't wanna look at the food... but knowing them i took the plate... and started to have a few morsels...

After having the food we were sitting while cabir made my mood a little better by joking but my mind is still on those msgs... i have to get the number from her mobile... i was thinking when my eyes went to rohan's mobile... I don't know why but my mind was asking me to pock it up and check it... i looked at rohan who was watching the tv... just then the bell rang and he stood up saying

Rohan: let me get it!

And he went away... all i did was to take his mobile i was about to open it but ut was locked... closing my eyes in irritation i let it be on the table when everyone came and soon our apartment was filled with noises... the talk about the engagement was goong on which i was trying to get rohan's mobile as jeff didn't came...
Just then I thought of something and spoke to him...

Me: rohan can i use your mobile! I have to call mom but my mobile don't have balance!

He nodded and opening the mobile he passed it to me... taking it i started to find the name but it was not there... may be he don't know about jeff talking to her... i was about to turn off the mobile when I remembered something and opening the whatsapp i searched for a name

Baby sis

And yes... he have a number... opened the msgs i saw the same number i saw in jeff's mobile... both of them knew about nandini! But they decided to hide it for me! Why?

i stood up and looked at rohan... sorry rohan... but i need to do this! And then i walked to the room... looking at the chat i moved it down to read them...

Rohan: you know i hate you for doing this to him!
Her: you think I don't hurt me looking at his this state?

Again their was another conversation...