C H A P T E R: S E V E N T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Nandini's pov:

I was sitting on the slab in the kitchen beside the stove....  while manik was making food for us.... i smiled looking at him who looked at me raising his eyebrows... i smiled as i asked him...

Me: where is your dairy?

He gave me a look and then walking to the living room opened the study table's drawer and came back with his dairy... he passed the dairy to me before kissing my cheek making me smile brightly...

After that he again started to cook while i opened the dairy to read the lyrics my baby have written... moving the pages i stopped at one page and asked him....

Me: you never sang this one!

He looked at the dairy and then at me... his expression were changed after looking at the dairy... and then he spoke mixing the vegetables in the pot...

Manik: i wrote it just like that, I don't want to sing that!

I red the lyrics in my mind and asked him still looking at the lyrics...

Me: it is after i left! No?

I just kept looking at the pot putting his hand on the shelf... i kept looking at him for a few seconds and then spoke...

Me: plz sing this one for me!

I looked at me in an instant and then nodded in no...

Manik: nandini its past, let it be, i will write another song for you!
Me: but i want to listen this na!

He gave me a defeted look... but i want him to sing this... because this is the only thing which can make him open him up to me... i know manik you are holding alot in you... i want to be your strength not your weakness... and for that you have to let this all out...

.....................

Writer's pov

After manik declined to sing the song... nandini asked him to drop to their room... and now she was laying down while thinking something... and manik was standing at the door looking at her laying state... his head resting on the door frame... while finally he closed his eyes and his lips parted as the lyrics came out of his lips...

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha (manik kept singing standing at the door, while nandini in an instant looked back at him who had his eyes closed)

Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha (nandini sat in the bed looking at him who sang ever so effortlessly)

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha (manik opened his eyes as he spoke those words, and nandini to felt what he just said out)

Durr chahat se mein apni chalta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha (both kept looking at each other as manik sang the song)

Dard pehle se hai zyaada
Khud se phir yeh kiya wada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan (manik let out what he felt all those years, and nandini she just showed him her hand asking him to come to her)

Aab na pehle si baatein hain
Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain
Raaz yeh dil ka
Na ho bayaan (manik sang while taking slow steps towards nandini, while telling her everything)

Ho gaya ke aasar koi hum pe nayi
Humsafar mein toh hai
Humsafar hai nahi (manik sat on the bed beside nandini who just cupped his face with her one hand)
Durr jaata raha
Paas aatha raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha (manik sat their all defeted, he knew that now she will gather him together)

Aaya woh phir nazar aise
Baat chidne lagi phir se
Aankho mein chubtha kal ka dhuwaan (after a pause manik sang again while nandini was just looking at him holding his hand in his)

Haal tera na hum sa hain
Is khushi mein kyun gham sa hai
Basne laga kyun phir woh jahan (manik's tears started to float in his eyes as he sang while nandini he immediately gathered himself in her arms)

Woh jahan durr jisse gaye the nikal
Phir se yaadon ne kar di hai jaise pehel
Lamha beet ta huwa
Dil dhukata raha (he wrapped his hands on her back keeping his head on her chest... while she held him close to her)

Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
Tune jo na kaha
Main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha (nandini half laid on the bed with holding her love in her arms who sang the lines with his bit shaking voice)

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar
Is shehar mein na apna thikana raha
Durr chahat se main apni chalta raha
Bhuj gayi aag thi
Daag jalta raha (he sang the last lines as his grip got tight and tighg on her who was feeling the pain he was having in his heart)

.....................

Nandini's pov

I felt him crying as soon as he stopped those lyrics to come out of his mouth... and all i could do was to hold him close to me...

Me: its okay, i am here to hold you back!

I said as his cries became a bit loud and finaly he started to complain which i wanted him to do...

Manik: you are bad, you left me, you are so bad, you broke your promise, you said you won't leave me, but you went away, i searched you everywhere but you were not there, i crued but you were not there to hold me, i shouted for you but you never came!

I just cried with him i know i was at fault, but I couldn't think anything else at that time... he looked at my and asked in a complaining way...

Manik: was my love that weak that you went away? Didn't you trusted me? 

I nodded in no cupping his face and i spoke...

Me: your love was so strong that it pulled me back from death, and i trust you more them my own self, it just at that time I didn't trusted me life, i thought me going away will make you hate me and you won't see my death, but see your love pulled me back to life manik, and i am here with you!

He just didn't said a word and hide his face in my neck and his one hand went to my abdomen making me close my eyes feeling his hand.... 

Manik: what happened to him jaanu?

I opened my eyes in a blink as i heared his question... i looked at him face who was holding so much questions... what should i tell you manik? That he killed our baby just for his revenge, for his insult he faced? Our baby was killed manik! I wanted to shout at him! But should i tell him now?

Manik: jaanu!

I came out of my thoughts as i looked at him who spoke...

Manik: don't i have the right to know?

I just kissed his forehead before saying...

Me: you have all the rights manik, only you have! But I can't tell you everything right now! Plz trust me! I will tell you sooner! 

He just kept looking at me... and after a few mins he just looked down at my stomach... and moments later he pushed himself down and the next this he did was to kiss at my lower belly making me close my eyes in regret! Regret for not telling him! Of course he is a father and he have to know! I will tell you manik, but not right now, because i know when i will tell you i will break down and you have to hold on to both of us! And then we will do everything you want to do!

......................

How was it?
Do let me know!
And i forgot the song i had to write!
And ended up with this one!
Waiting for the updates!

#OkThanksBye