C H A P T E R: E L E V E N

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

Manik's pov:

I was sitting outside the doctor's cabin waiting for nandini to come out... i threw my head back to the wall remembering every word the doctor said...  i was thinking when the door of the cabin was opened and nandini came out with the nurse dragging her chair out... i looked at her and stood up... she passed me a small smile while i looked away... taking the chair from the nurse i walked out and stepping near the car opened the door and then made her sit on the passenger seat... while all this was happening i cpuld feel her eyes on me... sitting on the driving seat i glanced at her and then ignited the engine...

I don't know what should i speak to her but i could feel her eyes on me... when i looked afound and found a begger sitting near the statue.... stopping the car i just mumbled

Me: ill be back in a min!

Saying so i came out and walking out i sat down in front the begger... he was blind as his eyes were wondering around even i sat beside him... when my hand went to my jeans pocket and i took out my wallet... taking out all the money i took the beggers hand and placed my palm on his... his face moved to me as i looked at back at nandini who was frowning at me sitting in the car....

Moving my eyes back to the begger i blinked away the tears in my eyes and then stood up... walking back to the car i sat there when finally nandini asked me....

Nandini: what were you doing there manik?

I glanced at her nodding my head...

Me: nothing!
Nandini: you were giving him something!
Me: yea!

I looked at her who was waiting for my answer...

Me: just gave him some money!
Nandini: okay!

I looked at her who sat looking straight....

.......................

Late night

.......................

Nandini's pov

I was sleeping when my eyes got opened to drink water... i opened my eyes and took my mobile to see it was 3 at night... sitting straight i looked on the other side by manik was not there... my eyes wandered around to find him and there he was standing putting his body weight on the window panel...

Me: manik!

I called out to him who looked at me and then smiled a bit... he walked to me and sitting beside my legs spoke cupping my face...

Manik: why you got up?
Me: i was thirsty! Between why were you not sleeping?

I asked him as he poured the water for me and passing my the glass spoke...

Me: i was not feeling sleepy!

I looked at him after drinking a sip... putting the glass on the side i held his hand while he passed me a small smile... and then entwining our fingers i asked him...

Me: what happened? You don't look fine to me!

He just nodded in no and said looking down at our hands and spoke...

Manik: we are going back tomorrow! Its alya and dhruv's engagement!

I was stunned I didn't knew what to say...

Me: manik me...

He cut me in between saying...

Manik: you are coming with me! I will talk to the doctors!

He cupped my face and placed a soft kiss on my forehead... i closed my eyes for a seconds and then he pulled back saying...

Manik: now lay down and sleep!

I laid down and held his hand saying...

Me: sleep with me!

I smiled and climbed the bed... i just put my head on his chest who hugged my close to him and placed a kiss on my head...
Soon i felt myself drifting to sleep in his arms....

......................

Manik's pov

I kissed her head time to time as I remembered what doctor said...

Doctor: look manik, i will ask you to take nandini back where she lived, the happy memories can heal her fastly, and her loved ones will makes her insecurities flew away! I know it is not easy, but at least it will help her, make her forget that dreadful past of hers, and till then i will suggest you not to open that chapter to her, her accident and then this being handicap, made her insecure that no one will accept her, we can make her walk again, but firstly this insecurity had to go away, the depression, the anxiety, all these things had to leave her before she could again start to walk!

All i want is she being fine with me the whole life... only i knew how i felt in these 2 years.... if not rohan and cabir i might have not survived till now.... i owe them so much... now all i want is her being fine... and then this accident... I don't know how all this happened... i so want to ask her but I can't, I don't want her to suffer from the past...

Closing my arms tightly around her frame i kissed her head yet again mumbling...

Me: I Love You Jaanu

.........................

I actually forgot what to write!
So here is the outcome!
Let mw know about the update!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye