JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!

Start from the beginning

Note : It can be the last chapter of JUNOON on watty.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab saath ho sab,
Unn lamhon ki humne kiyariyan seenchii hai....
Khud apni hatheli par humne, Khushiyon ki lakeerein kheenchi hai....
Na aakar jab indra-dhanush ke rang hame tarsaate hain,
Khud bandh ke dori aasman mai Hum rangon ko suhaate hain......

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

She twisted his neck with just a swift & then she took that dragger from his hand before he land on ground & threw it towards ARYAMAAN'S directions....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seeing that coming dragger towards him for a second he was shocked with her action thinking that what she was even trying to do... As she can't even think to kill him & he is sure about it.... But the very next second clearing his doubt that dragger with a swift pierced in the chest of that goon who was standing exact behind him holding a sharp dragger in his hands... He was trying to backstab him... So in an attempt to save him she just did this & with that, that goon fell on the ground with a thud voice & blood oozing from his chest non stop like a river while seeing his dieing bost ABHITI/RUHI again gave a thug/punch dialogue with an evill smirk to that dieing goon who was taking his last breaths....

ABHITI/RUHI : ABHITI ke nafrat ka yeh kissa bada mashhur hua hai...
Jo mere ghusse ke kareeb aaya hai woh agle hi pal is duniya se dur hua hai... ( ABHITI'S hatreds this chapter has become very famous... Whosever has came in the range of my anger the very next moment that person has left this world..... )

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI'S expression while this scene like this only

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI'S expression while this scene like this only..... )

She said in a duh tone & smirked evilly while after hearing her & seeing her this devil queen form are devil it smiled at his LUNA... thinking that she saved him as she cares for him... while here After killing every goon she was relax... Seeing her so relaxed by killing people's ARYAMAAN folded his both hands near his chest & looked at ABHITI/RUHI.... Here at same time she too looked at ARYAMAAN who was staring at her & later borrowed his both eyebrows together at her questioning while seeing it she huffed & asked him....

ABHITI/RUHI : Now what.... God knows best.... MR. ARS don't tell me you were expecting me to not to kill this piece of trash shit & hold them captive & asked about the where abouts of the real coward thi re shitty boss BLACK MAFIA.... If you expected this from me then let me tell you I am not this much fool to West my very own precious time on this looser... Thi re is not written fool on my forehead to do this stupid things... & why would I would I let them alive knowing they are just pawns of that coward & they don't even know who thire boss is or are... I know that they gets massages digitally from thire boss & work on orders....