I really think that this training method could work. It's smart of their captain to think further ahead. Furthermore, that gives them the advantage of using the trainees as opponent team for a better play.

Maybe I could try such a training? It won't hurt me to have a look at it. What if I even enjoy it? I could play against the other houses and give them hell. Could be fun.

I should take Gemma with me. I have the feeling she would be a good player, because she already is a keeper. (hehehehe)

Anyways, back to the girls I hung out with today, they also told me stuff about other people and professors. I wonder where they got all this information from? When I told Gemma, she was more interested in how I managed to just sit beside people I don't really know. She missed the point.

After that lunch break I had a very funny interaction with Lee, when I was on my way to another Charms lesson.

"Oh god, sorry," he tries to catch his ball that already slipped out of his hands again.

I lunge forward to get it: "Here."

I pass him his ball, it feels weird in my hands.

"Do I want to know what this actually is?," I look at him and the way he carefully plays with the ball in his hands.

"Better not sweetheart, better not. Could bring you and me in danger. And I don't want you in danger," he throws the ball in the air and catches it.

"Is it dangerous?," I raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"Not exactly dangerous, but also not very harmless either," he shows me a big tooth flashing grin.

"Then don't you think it would be better to just hold the ball? I don't know, but you throwing the ball around doesn't seem like a very safe way to handle it," I dodge some first years that come running my way.

"Maybe, but where's the fun in that. Also I am sure you will balance my –shit," the ball slips out of his hands again and we both try to get it.

Our heads bump together, but he has the ball in his hands again. We look at each other and start to laugh.

"Hey better watch out where you are running!," I hear an older student scream after the kids.

I rub my head and turn around seeing the twins. One of them waves at me and shrugs their shoulders at their brothers behaviour, the other one looks after the kids and when he turns around he looks pissed.

"What happened to either one of them?," I whisper to Lee.

"Don't know, almost scary to not see both smile," Lee plays a shiver.

"How can you not know? You are supposed to be their best friend," I turn to look forward again and nude Lee a bit.

"No no sweetheart, you got that wrong. They are their best friends, I'm just the funny sidekick everyone loves," he nods approvingly.

"Wow that's sad," I laugh.

"Well one gotta do what a good sidekick has to do. You can't be loved by everyone if you don't sacrifice anything," he throws the ball into the air again.

"Amen," I put a hand in the air.

Lee has to hold back a snicker at my gesture.

"So what is the ball supposed to do now?," I try to catch the ball away from him.