i. nightfall

a/n: ruth nash is veronica's great, great, great, great grandmother , she probably will not be mentioned to much in this first chapter because the movie starts off with sarah fier but she'll show up eventually. i hope y'all like her :)

also besties, this is just a book. my oc's are not canon. they are fictional characters i made up and can kill off at any point. please do not call me a bitch for killing off a character that doesn't even exist in the franchise. yes the deaths were sad but my book is based off a slasher film, so obviously there will be deaths. if i see any more comments calling me a bitch, i'll be muting the accounts saying it

also also, one more thing. i will be publishing an act 4 for this book :) it will take place as 1994 part 2 and as i publish 1666 , in between i'll also be publishing act 4 which is the second half of the 1666 movie. would y'all be ok with me publishing them in between or do you want me to wait til i finish the first half of 1666 completely?

also also also, (last also i promise) i'm kind of skipping around the first half of 1666. each chapter will be 15 minutes of the movie because the events of 1666 last for 1 hour and 6 minutes before they return to 1994. oh and in one of the fear street books a goode and a fier were in love & then the goode was accused of witchcraft because the fier's father didn't want him to marry her. (i didn't use names in case anyone was reading the books and this was an accidental spoiler)

"seven piglets and not a stillborn among them. you have a gift sarah." sarah fier was in the process of catching the pigs as they ran around squealing in her house.

"you have a gift, Sarah." her father declared.

"its luck is all." she picked up a pig, "luck and a very sharp knife." she corrected, "this wicked one is going to solomon."

"he's lucky to have a friend like you."

"father." she warned.

"what? he's struggled so. first his child, then his wife. he needs someone to take care of him. someone strong and capable."

she rolled her eyes, "i'm not marrying solomon bloody goode, if that's what your driving at."

"i'm worried about you. is it so wrong for a father to wish his daughter to wed?"

"and leave you alone to eat up all the bacon?"

as sarah walked through the village, she sees ruth and lizzie. "a full moon rises before nightfall." she says walking up.

"a good night to enjoy the fruits of the land." ruth adds. lizzie lifted the blanket in her basket to show a bottle. sarah chuckled, walking past the two girls continuing onto solomon goode's house.

she had walked only a little further when mad thomas (the town drunk) had stumbled from a small house, "i can see a secret about you, girl." he slurred.

"and a good day to you , thomas." she greeted, trying to walk past but he grabbed her arm, stopping her, "don't you want to hear it pretty girl?" he asked. he reached up and placed one of his dirty hands on her face, "good girl." he mumbled, she turned away, "i can see everything," he reminded, "i see all the dark secrets in union."

"you probably cannot see two feet in front of you with as much alcohol you've had today." ruth nash announced walking up behind sarah, she grabbed sarah's shoulder in support, causing him to move his hand and release her arm.

the two girls started to walk away but he grabbed sarah, "i see the darkness in you girl." she pushed him away, "be still thomas!" she exclaimed, he turned away laughing.