ii. help from sunnyvale?

a/n: as i was writing this chapter i realized nick goode and my OC had the same name, i published my cast list before the movie came out and didn't even think to check back afterwards lol. so my oc's new name is bryce.

mabry capulet had walked into cabin five as sheila and the other girls were walking out giggling. she rolled her eyes, what were they up to now.

walking a little further in, she realized, she looked over at the back wall where ziggy's stuff was and saw paint covering the wall and most of her stuff. she sighed, "god damn it." she mumbled and she walked off into the bathroom and grabbed some cleaning stuff, she'd attempt to get it cleaned before anyone got back.

meanwhile, ziggy was watching nurse lane who was being rolled away on a stretcher, before she got pushed forward, "hey witch. so sorry. i know that you and nurse psycho were close. guess you can visit her in jail now."

"fuck off, sheila."

"by the way, you might want to check your stuff. i think there was an accident in cabin five."

ziggy turned around and disappeared down the hill to her cabin. bryce was watching from beside a tree, he'd just came down from his cabin to see what all the commotion was about, "hurry witch run!" sheila yelled to her. he rolled his eyes and walked the same was that ziggy had disappeared to, catching up to her just as she was about to walk in.

"hey." he announced , out of breath.

"oh, did you come to see what the sunnyvale bitches did too?" she asked.

he raised an eyebrow confused, she nodded for him to look through the glass pane, mabry capulet was standing at the wall.

he scoffed, "well, i guess so."

she rolled her eyes, opening the door, mabry jumped, dropping the cleaning sponge she'd been holding. "i didn't do this, i swear." she said, looking at the two.

ziggy opened her mouth, as if to say something but was interrupted by bryce, "are you cleaning it up?"

she looked between the two and nodded, "yeah, i'd walked in here as they were coming out."

bryce looked down at ziggy, who was staring at mabry, "thank you." she finally decided to say.

mabry nodded, "of course, you really should do something about it though."

ziggy raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

bryce sighed, "she means get revenge on those bitches."

mabry nodded, "tonight would be the perfect night."

ziggy looked between the two, "will you stay here while i go get paint?" she asked nick.

"yeah i'll help her clean." bryce nodded.

ziggy disappeared into the art cabin and was stabbing at a paint can with a screw driver in attempts to pop the lid open, the door opened, "what are you doing?" her sister asked her.

she sighed, "art project."

"i need to talk to you."

"i'm not in the mood."

"earlier, you said mary was upset."

ziggy scoffed, "oh, so now you care!"

"ziggy this is serious."