“What happened?” was the first thing that Rosé asked as soon as they went inside Lisa's room.

“I saw him, Ro. I saw him.” Lisa stated while crying.

Jungkook?” she asked then Lisa nodded.

She then realized. Of course, the guy would be there. He was their batchmate anyway.

She wanted to slap herself for being so stupid that she totally forgot about his existence.

She caressed her friend's back while Lisa cried harder.

“H-He was so cold and… and he looked so calm. He changed, Ro. He despised me because of what happened.” Lisa cried even harder while Rosé comforted her.

“Just cry it all, Li.” Rosé said then Lisa continued to cry until she fell into a deep slumber. Rosé sighed and fixed her friend before leaving her in her bedroom then went to her own.

I will never forget you, Lisa. You hurted me and I loathed you for what you did!!!” Jungkook roared that made her jolt while panting. She looked around and held her wrist.

Rosé then entered her bedroom with a tray of food on her hands.

“Oh, you're awake! Come and eat, Li. We'll go shopping with Soo and Jen!” Rosé said happily then Lisa smiled forgetting about her nightmare earlier.

“Wait, Jen and Soo? They called you?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, just earlier they called me. You were asleep so… anyway, go eat and fix yourself.” Rosé said then Lisa nodded and went inside her bathroom to wash herself before eating.

They arrived at the mall with Jennie and Jisoo following the two.

“I missed shopping with you guys. Remember the time when we had to go on a party? We tried so hard to make Li here wear a short dress,” Jennie laughed at the memory she unveiled while Lisa pouted.

“Right. She wasn't really into that kind of dress.” Rosé snickered then laughed along with Jisoo.

“That's because it's too short!” Lisa whined while the three giggled at her.

“Anyway, I suppose that you aren't that conservative anymore, right? We don't want you to be petty later.” Jisoo said then Lisa just pouted at her before nodding.

They went to so many shops inside the mall and picked so many dresses.

Lisa was walking alone since Jennie and Rosé went inside the Chanel shop while Jisoo went to the restroom to retouch herself.

She was looking at her phone when she bumped into someone.

“Oh my gosh! I'm so sor—” she did not finish when she looked up to see who the guy that she bumped into.

It was none other than her ex husband, Jeon Jungkook.

They remained like that staring at each other deeply as if conveying something behind those doe like eyes they have.