“Why'd you call?” Lisa asked, “I thought you're busy.”

“Just open the fucking door, will you? I'm outside your hotel room, now open, dimwit!” Rosé said that made her surprised.

“As in you are here? At Busan?” Lisa clarified.

“Didn't you hear? I kept on knocking, you punk!” Rosé said then Lisa stood up immediately and headed to the door. There stood Rosé with her arms crossed on her chest.

“Come in,” Lisa said.

“Finally. Excuse me,” Rosé said and pulled her luggage inside the hotel room.

“Seriously, Lalisa? You didn't hear me because of this drama?” Rosè asked in disbelief then Lisa just smiled cheekily.

“Anyway, what brought you here?” Lisa asked as she poured some juice on the glass for her bestfriend.

Rosé accepted it and gulped it as she took off her sunglasses and her cap.

“Can't go here?” Rosé asked.

“Of course you can! Just asking since you said that you'll stay there in Daegu for two days.” Lisa said that made her roll her eyes.

“Remind me about it,” Rosé said and lifted her feet to the couch.

“What happened again?” Lisa asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

“Just my pathetic parents selling me out to some business ‘partners’. I hate them!” Rosé grunted.

“Ooh, interesting. What's the tea, Ro?” Lisa asked as she turned off the television.

“Imagine, Li. Your parents want to sell you out! That's unacceptable!” Rosé grunted angrily.

“And who is this unlucky guy that they want you to date?” Lisa asked.

“The son of the other Park Family. The one who owns the JP Real Estate Company.” Rosé rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Which one? The oldest, Park Chanyeol?” Lisa asked, “Girl, isn't he your long-time crush?” Lisa stated happily but Rosé just sighed.

“Oh, how I wish he was but no. He is not the one. The other son.”

“The youngest, Park Jimin? Oof~” Lisa said.

“I know right? Of all people, why him?! Why do they want me to date that fuckboy?! Ugh! I swear! My parents are one of the pathetic dumbass matchmaker!” Rosé complained.

“Park Chanyeol has a girlfriend that's why,” Lisa reminded her.

“I know! If only he wasn't, I wouldn't ditch the stupid date!” Rosé said then Lisa's ears perked.

“So you went here and left the date?”

“Duh, what else? I don't want to spend my time with that jerk!” Rosé spat as she stuffed popcorns on her mouth making her cheeks puff as she munch it.