"You're lying." He walks closer.

"Back up! You've done enough damage for today."

"Woah hyung! What's got your panties in a bunch?" I turn around to look down at him.

"Sorry, I had a rough day. Look, I'm closing. Do you need a ride home or not?"

"I'm cool Hyung. I can take the bus, don't want to be in the car with Mr.Cranky. See you tomorrow boss." He salutes me and walks out the door.

That boy can be so strange sometimes.

I turn off all the lights and go to get my keys from the office. I sit in my chair for a second.

All the good times she and I had here.

I smile a little.

"I just couldn't keep my feelings in check," I say aloud.

I sigh.

Thanks for killing the mood Taeyhung. You know how to do that best.

I get up, turn the lights off in the office, and lock up the laundromat. I leave the parking lot and start my route home.

I can't believe I'm letting that witch decide who I can get close to.

I stop at a stoplight.

I really like Y/N, I don't want her to leave me. She might though, especially after how I treated her at the park.

"You're such a dumbass."

I don't even know if I have the capability of loving her.

My heart sinks.

What if I do love her? I've never thought of that....

I pull up in front of the house and park my car.

I long for her.

I take out my phone and call her. Her phone rings and she doesn't pick up. I call again and the same thing happens. She doesn't answer after 10 times. I call her one last time and leave a voicemail.

"Hey Y/N, it's me. The idiot who possibly ruined our friendship." I laugh. "I called to make sure you were ok and you got home safe. I stormed away without saying a proper goodbye and I regret not being able to see you off." I take a deep breath. "Since I'm already here, I'll get this off my chest." I pause. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow up on you like that. It just took me by surprise. Like you love me, that's fucking crazy to me. Nobody's ever said that to me before."

"I understand you're mad. Shit, you're probably pissed at me, but just hear me out. I am grateful that you feel this way about me, but we are not compatible. I don't think I am the one you want, you don't understand what you would be getting yourself into. I don't want to hurt you any more than I already have. I care about you, more than you'll ever know." I take a deep breath. "I want to stay by your side as a friend, we can only be friends. It's safe for both of us." I sigh.

"Again, I am sorry for all the pain I have caused and I hope you got home safe." I end the voicemail and place my phone on my lap.

I really fucked up, but it needed to be said. We wouldn't work together.

I nod my head and get out of the car. I walk inside the house.

"Dad, I'm home," I yell and go into my room. I change into my pajamas and try to go to sleep. The thing is, I can't.

The look of hurt on her face keeps me awake.

____________________________________________________________