" I Loathe You "Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, how are you going to pull this off?" Erika raised an elegant eyebrow and then quickly lowered it when she realized she was in need of a touch up. It was as if her beauty was dying away with each day she went without her daddy's bank account.  "I don't know how you're going to explain why you can't fit into your mom's size zero dresses."

Benny bit her glossed red lip. "I'm gonna.....I'm gonna get rid of it."

"Good," Erika shrugged, moving back into Benny's tumblr grunge bedroom. Benny thought of herself as a Tumblr girl - three of her pictures had been major hits on the site - and her bedroom was a tumblr girl's dream; neon stars hanging from the broad ceiling over her black Moschino logo bed, dark purple walls covered with pictures of the she and Jac's adventures, and a whole side of the room dedicated to her flat screen TV - along with a living room set - and a Windows 8 computer.

Erika fell on to her soft bed, wishing the girl hadn't completely demolished her balcony so she could look out over the city. If a bedroom didn't have a city view, Erika liked to deem it crappy. 

Benny joined her, reaching for the remote she had tossed carelessly on to the bed earlier and pointing it at her TV. "What do you want to rent? Fifty Shades of-"

"Are you serious?" Erika scoffed. "Fifty Shades of Grey? Are you kidding me, Benny? You better be." Then when the girl only shrugged, Erika snatched the remote from her, renting the movie, 'Gone Girl,' because she liked thrillers and crazy bitches.

"When is Jac coming over?"

"She has to babysit her niece. Apparently, her aunt came and dropped the baby on her because the nanny is a psycho - or she quit." 

"Ugh, great, I'm stuck with you."

"What?"

"What?" Then Erika shrugged, not even paying attention to the movie they'd just rented. She thought of what was waiting for her at home and wondered if Matthew would give her the 'Damon treatment'. Would he really....well, would he really be that ruthless towards her? She was his daughter after all and her fuck up wasn't as big as Damon's.

Then again, Damon's 'news' he'd had for their father had seemed to push him back into Matthew's good graces. Now if only she could figure out what that 'news' had been.

"I have an idea," Erika steadied herself on her knees. "You know? A way to kill that baby of yours?"

"You she-devil!" Benny gasped.

"What?" Erika rolled her eyes. "You're not keeping it."

"Whats the plan?" 

"How about we drink until we throw up," Erika suggested, not hinting to Benny that when she said 'throw up', she meant literally. "And fo check out your mom's new collection."

"My mom locked the door to her studio," Benny said. "And besides, she's finally working with Givenchy. If I screw this up for her, my nightmares of Idaho are going to be a reality."

Erika pulled out her phone, pretending to text. "Then I guess I'll just have to text Mia Matthews and tell her you slept with her boyfriend-"

"Erika, no! Fine."

'Works every time,' and there they were in the broad gold reflected-walled Costa fashion studio, bopping their heads to Tiesto's Wasted while trying on every dress Mrs. Costa had created and downing gold bottles of Samuel Adams Utopias beer - and not the small size.

Benny, swinging her wild curly hair as she tried to put on a bright pink Cosabella bra over a strapless, aztec pencil skirt dress - and stumbled drunkenly, spilling beer all over the dress. "Shit!"