"Hey Liz." I turned my head around and look beside me.

"hey Jackson."

Jackson Wang one of the popular boys here in this administration despite all the attention he receives, the man is very respectful and stands up for what's right. If you're being bullied...he'll save you. We've been pals from the day I enrolled here.

"Did you do the homework from yesterday?" He whispered hiding a paper under the table.

I mentally rolled my eyes and handed him my work. "Please hurry up, I don't wanna get in trouble."

"You're the best Liz. Thanks."

We always get 5mins time before class starts, so he took that opportunity and did the assignment.

"Here and I didn't copy word for word, don't stress about that."

"Good cause you know how Mr. Yeol is. Why didn't you do your assignment anyway? You always do it."

"I had a rough night." He said rubbing his neck nervously. "Or you were just lazy." I added.

He shrug his shoulder trying to control his laugher.

"Alright students, settle down."

---

After school, I took the bus and went to Jin's Cup Of Joy. It's a decent job with a decent amount of paycheck. Which I am very thankful for, I don't know where I'd be living if Jin hyung never hired me.

"Hurry and go change, we are packed today." Jimin told me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and transform into my job clothes.

"Go take table 5 order, they've waiting for a while now."

Grabbing the notepad from the counter, I walk to the table that was filled with bike riders.

"Hi what would you like today?"

"Your number will be nice baby." One of them said.

Please stop with that shit.

"Your order..." I forced a smile.

I took each of their order and fled to the kitchen.

"Here you go Seong." I handed him the paper.

"Thanks Liz. Take these meals to table 3."

I nodded and delivered them.

"How was school." Jimin asked as I sat beside him.

"Just the usual stuff, nothing new Chim." He smiled and rub my back.

"I heard Mr.Jeon fired another employee today."

Wait again?

"What? Why? What was the cause of it." curiously questioned. "Over passed due report. That man is ruthless. I feel bad for the rest of the employees."

"Omg poor fella. I hope he gets another job." My heart ache.

"People are right when they called him a monster. He shows no mercy."

I playfully slap his arm earning a chuckle from him.

"I hate it when y'all call him that. You don't even know the dude. Stop assuming."

"Oh c'mon, Lizzy. He fired a worker over a late project. You're not changing my view on this man. Nah uh. Whenever he comes here for coffee, I can't even look him in the eye. He's so scary."

"Everyone has their own story, Chim." I sighed.

"Yeah yeah. Story my ass."

"Order for table 5." Seong tapped on the bell. I took the food and brought it there.

"Enjoy your meal."

I walk back to the counter with Jimin. "What's that?" He said pointing at my pocket.

"What's what?"

Jimin grab the piece of paper and showed me. A frowned grew on my face as I read the note.

Here's my number: xxx xxx xxx call me shawty.

Shawty? The fuck.

"Got yourself a new date huh." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eww stop that." I snatched the paper and crumbled it.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~Have a good day/night.

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~