"The bends kill you, dick head" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I can- I can dive" John B spoke up.

"I'm cool with that" JJ said.

"Since when can you dive?" Kie asked.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope stood up.

"That boat's about 30 feet down, so it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop at about... ten feet. For two minutes" Pope wrote out.

Me and Kie looked at each other. We pulled off our skirts and jumped into the water.

"Uh

"Uh..." John B looked at the water ripple from where Kie and I jumped in.

"What was that all about?" Pope asked.

"I don't know, but I liked it. A lot" JJ said.

"Bro, you're whipped" John B teased him.

"Shut up, no I'm not" he shoved him.

"Hello!" I called out.

They looked at us.

"We tied my t-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down" Kie said.

"That's where you need to make your safety stop" I said climbing onto the boat.

"When you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing in and twist and pull, okay?" JJ showed John B.

"Keep an eye on this. You need to make sure you have enough air to decompress" Pope showed John B.

"Breathe as little as possible"

"Zen. Think Zen" JJ said.

"Yeah. Got it"

Kie walked up and kissed John B on the cheek. Me, Pope and JJ all exchanged looks.

"Diver down?" John B said.

"Diver down".

John B jumped off the edge of the boat and slowly submerged under the water.

I walked up to JJ and stood next to him to watch John B. I slightly shivered due to the sun setting and the fact I had just been in the water.