Chapter 52

"Merlin it is hot out here!", Draco exclaimed.

"Normally I'd make a joke and say it's just me, but it really is. It doesn't get this hot in England."

"Suddenly I'm missing the rain."

"Shhhh don't say that. This state also gets weird weather. We can be pelted with hail at any minute."

"How absolutely lovely", Draco replied with a roll of his eyes as we walked to the table he had set up.

"Don't worry my Prince, I'll protect you. Starting with protection from the sun. You brought out the sunscreen?"

"I did."

"Do you want me to get your arms then? You can wear that shirt in the ocean, I don't care."

"I was gonna take it off if that's alright?", Draco asked quietly, avoiding contact.

"If that's what you want and you're comfortable."

"Can you just turn around and do my back first? I'll go lay on the towel under the umbrella and call you when I'm ready."

"Okay."

Respectfully, Harry turned around and took some deep breaths. It was then that he realized he would actually have to touch Draco. He did not need Draco hearing all of his thoughts in that manner.

"Alright Scarhead."

Harry turned around and sucked in a breath at the sight of Draco laying on his stomach, head resting on his arms, and looking up at Harry.

"Merlin you're so beautiful", he whispered breathlessly, forgetting his place.

"Thank you", Draco replied quietly, refusing to break eye contact.

Kneeling beside him, Harry cleared his throat as he grabbed the sunscreen. He dropped some onto Draco, and as he rubbed it in he was humming a song.

"Potter, stop filling my head with showtunes!"

"It's better than filling it with other things."

"Is it?"

"I would say so."

Harry did not need his mind to wander and expose him.

"This feels nice", Draco thought to himself.

When Harry didn't comment, he asked if he heard what he said.

"You said something?", he asked, confusion lacing his voice.

"I thought something. You didn't hear it?"

"No I didn't."

"Huh. Thinking to myself worked. I said, well I thought, that this feels nice."

"Your skin is so unbelievably soft Prince."

"And now it's going to be dry and greasy from the sunscreen."

"I'll apply some normal lotion or moisturizer or whatever you use after you shower."

"Now I know why you liked me rubbing your shoulders so much."

"I'm sure it was a more pleasant experience for you though. My hands are a lot more rough."

"I like it rough", Draco responded mentally, before he could redirect his thoughts.

At Harry's snicker he blushed.

"You didn't hear that. We're never going to speak of it."

With a smirk, Harry applied more pressure to Draco's back, who grunted in response.